Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just losing my mind

edited March 2021 in Creations

I made some music! Yay! Excuse the excitement, but I‘m still pretty new to this, as this is only the second piece I ever made. It‘s short and rather chill. Please don‘t ask me what genre that is, I have no idea.

This was made in Drambo as a jam that I recorded and I added some visuals afterwards.

Edit:
To be more precise:

• Drums: Sampled in Flexi Sampler
  • Keys: House Mark I
  • Brass: SWAM Trumpet
  • Strings: Korg Module
  • Voice: Movie Samples from Splice

Comments

• Nice one! House Mark I keys?

• @wawelt said:
    Nice one! House Mark I keys?

Yes absolutely :D. Well heard, I love the sound of them.

• @FloRi89 said:

@wawelt said:
    Nice one! House Mark I keys?

Yes absolutely :D. Well heard, I love the sound of them.

Indeed, very smooth and mellow

• the Drums are made in Drambo ? sounds good !!

• @raimundoarriagada said:
    the Drums are made in Drambo ? sounds good !!

Thank you! No, the base of the drums are samples that I loaded into flexi sampler. Only the modifications are done in Drambo. I use Drambo mostly for the sequenzer, somehow it really works for me.

• @FloRi89 : nice work! Always a sucker for echoed brass, dub style. :)

• @Svetlovska said:
    @FloRi89 : nice work! Always a sucker for echoed brass, dub style. :)

Thank you! Yes me, too :D, I love the dub style sound. Maybe too much, lol.

• Nice job, keep at it. House Mark I, sampled drums, and what's the brass voice?

• @hes said:
    Nice job, keep at it. House Mark I, sampled drums, and what's the brass voice?

That is the SWAM Trumpet, the cello is from Korg Module. Good idea to add this to the description here now that you say it :D