Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trying to GeoShred...

edited March 2021 in Creations

I didn't write the tune, but I sort of played it. Took a bit of editing :#

Comments

• Not just trying @MarkH but succeeding! I think the Dobro is one of the better GS sounds. Well played.

• @GeoTony said:
    Not just trying @MarkH but succeeding! I think the Dobro is one of the better GS sounds. Well played.

Thanks. Yes, it is a great sound, although I'm not sure it is possible to modulate the velocity on individual strings. There seem to be many setup options, so perhaps this is possible. I also experimented with recording this as MIDI and adding the expression later. This seemed to be possible but seemed a bit hit and miss. (Perhaps that was down to Cubasis, which is what I was using to capture the MIDI.)

• @MarkH nice playing.

IBM mech keyboard and if I’m not mistaken a NDLR. You are eclectic :)

• @audiblevideo said:
    @MarkH nice playing.

You are the second person to notice that keyboard in the past couple of weeks (unless you were also the first person!) And yes, that's the bottom end of a NDLR. Eclectic, maybe. Or as my dad used to say, 'more money than sense' :#

• edited March 2021

@MarkH said:

@audiblevideo said:
    @MarkH nice playing.

You are the second person to notice that keyboard in the past couple of weeks (unless you were also the first person!) And yes, that's the bottom end of a NDLR. Eclectic, maybe. Or as my dad used to say, 'more money than sense' :#

I look forward to some compositions using your pad and the NDLR.
    Been thinking of getting one but I only have “cents” 😅

Mechanical keyboards are a thing, the IBM are sought by some.
    Everything “old” is desirous again.