Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PassBot -> Continua -> Pipa Ambient Jam

Check it out.

Comments

• edited March 2021

Great sounds bravo. It’s hard to tell what the filter actually doing. Sorry I now it’s not meant to be a tutorial. Tempted to buy Passbot. But would like to see a few more video of what it’s actually doing first maybe @Gavinski got one in the works.

• edited March 2021

@Jumpercollins said:
    Great sounds bravo. It’s hard to tell what the filter actually doing. Sorry I now it’s not meant to be a tutorial. Tempted to buy Passbot. But would like to see a few more video of what it’s actually doing first maybe @Gavinski got one in the works.

I just got the app, played with it and screen grabbed. Didn't try too much. But it really did something to the Continua synth musically :)
    Lots of movements with 4 filter counts and distributed/harmonic modes. I still need to dig deep. I am feeling this will do a lot of movements on drones and soundscapes. Thanks for listening :)

• @supadupa555 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I just got the app, played with it and screen grabbed. Didn't try too much. But it really did something to the Continua synth musically :)
    Lots of movements with 4 filter counts and distributed/harmonic modes. I still need to dig deep. I am feeling this will do a lot of movements on drones and soundscapes. Thanks for listening :)

Sounds interesting may have to pick it up next month cheers for posting. Great track by the way.

• thar was really lovely. i fell asleep to it, which is intended as compliment!

• @supadupa555 Forgot to ask what patch did you use in Conitinua was it multiple AU,s ?

• @SimonSomeone said:
    thar was really lovely. i fell asleep to it, which is intended as compliment!

Thank you!!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @supadupa555 Forgot to ask what patch did you use in Conitinua was it multiple AU,s ?

It's Flying to Tyrell patch in Pads and Atmospheres!! Continua is so underrated I think...

• @supadupa555 said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    @supadupa555 Forgot to ask what patch did you use in Conitinua was it multiple AU,s ?

It's Flying to Tyrell patch in Pads and Atmospheres!! Continua is so underrated I think...

Ok cheers will have to check that one out.

• @supadupa555 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Agreed it’s a Fab sounding synth I loved the patches @Spidericemidas made for it.