Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Here again to tell you about The Herb Council's latest tune

edited March 2021 in Creations

We made this about a year ago, it started as a challenge to create something quickly, it started in Groovebox, then went to Cubasis and added the Vox and guitar...then went onto hardware using monostation, Volca fm, alesis dm5.
cannot find the original thread...
It matured and fermented and turned into this, thought it was finished a year ago, only just released it.

Comments

• dig this pretty damn much
    Awesome to read how this evolved too from a groovebox sketch to the final thing with hardware synths and instruments.

The coolest thing is I cannot pinpoint which instrument is which... So I would say you managed to make it all yours with your signature :wink: :sunglasses:

I just made an observation to myself to take inspiration on this. I always lose interest in what I'm working if I live it unattended for long periods (and this happens a lot :lol:)

• Love it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥

• Just listened to this one too.
    Cool stuff too, mate

You got me on these because generally I don't care about vocals and/or am too picky. But yours hit the spot just right :heart:

• @tahiche @senhorlampada
    thanks for your kind words :smile:
    The Herb Council is made up of myself and the very talented @bluepunk who i am blessed to be able to work with o:) We work on all aspects of these together, bouncing things back and forth. The wonderfully crafted lyrics and vocals are down to him B)