Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

And it remained unsaid (new drony semi-glitchy music video)

A drone like experience made mainly with VirSyns AddStation synth -- nine(9) different presets of my own are used, some experimental drums I had a lot of fun making, fantastic synth it is. Some percussion using the new pack for UVI's Beathawk are also present. And finally, I do play some very distant guitar. All gathered together in Imaginandos app LK and Kymaticas AUM. Video consist of some random clips from Pixabay and some fractal animations I made using Frax among other graphic FX stuff. Video was put together in Videoleap by Lightricks. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Comments

• Great atmosphere! I like it, and the visual is pretty cool too.what have you used?

• @cuscolima said:
    Great atmosphere! I like it, and the visual is pretty cool too.what have you used?

Thank you! :) As I say above it's mainly Frax for the visuals but then I jumped around alot in various FX apps to sort of make it my own. I can't recall all but a try would include (post Frax) Glitch Studio and Surrealizer, the floating fire flies are an app called Flow Art, very cool. I rendered the video many times in various stages, trying to maintain quality.
    That's pretty much it I think. Hope you get some inspiration. :)

• Brilliant! VirSyn should appoint you sound designer-in-residence.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Brilliant! VirSyn should appoint you sound designer-in-residence.

:lol: That would be something, love that synth. :lol: Thank you for listening and watching. :)

• This is excellent @Pxlhg , very nice work on both the music track and the visuals

• @wired2moon said:
    This is excellent @Pxlhg , very nice work on both the music track and the visuals

Thank you so much. Well appreciated :)

• Not my cup of tea musically @Pxlhg although I appreciate the skill and effort put into it but the visuals are stunning. Something to aspire to!

• @GeoTony said:
    Not my cup of tea musically @Pxlhg although I appreciate the skill and effort put into it but the visuals are stunning. Something to aspire to!

Thanks! :D