Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"24" about Jack Bauer

tjatja
edited March 2021 in Other

Because I am bored while reading the forum and watching "24", about Jack Bauer, season 1, currently episode 18:

I think that Jack deserves the price for the most stupid daughter ever depicted in any series.

Just saying 😂

Comments

• There’s Cougars out there... 😉

• @gdog said:
    There’s Cougars out there... 😉

😅😂

• Great show. One of my favorites. I believe the three most used words during the series were “fine” and “damn it”.

• @tja said:
    I think that Jack deserves the price for the most stupid daughter ever depicted in any series.

Well, at least there's one thing remotely realistic about the series then.

• @wim said:

@tja said:

Well, at least there's one thing remotely realistic about the series then.

Yes, probably 😅

In case you know the series:

I am at the last episode (24) right now and while I mostly enjoyed this first season, I did not like the latest development with Nina.

This is plain unbelievable considering what happened before.
    So, I am not tempted to watch more seasons.

Which is good, as I canceled my Disney+ subscription anyways 😅

• They should had down a least one epeisode where he was stuck in L.A. traffic and only moved 3 miles in one hour and said “Damn” a lot

• @gdog said:
    There’s Cougars out there... 😉

Dude, you beat me to it. ‘Cuz you know she wasn’t going to get eaten.

I have to say, I watched this season on a PSP at night in an eco cottage off the grid in Hana on Maui. So it wasn’t all bad.

• On a musical side note, the composer for the series, Sean Callery, did a great job in my opinion.

• edited March 2021

@tja said:

Just saying 😂

Maybe so but I had some sexy time set aside for her for quite a while.

• edited March 2021

I binged 24 when it came out. I looked for it recently but somehow gave up, probably for the best.

I’m watching The Shield on Prime now and I must say I’m enjoying it. Again, something about it’s pace makes it watchable while doing other things, it’s almost like radio.
    Perfect lockdown series if you’re into that kind of thing.

Very porridge, which I love.

• @supadom said:
    I binged 24 when it came out. I looked for it recently but somehow gave up, probably for the best.

I’m watching The Shield on Prime now and I must say I’m enjoying it. Again, something about it’s pace makes it watchable while doing other things, it’s almost like radio.
    Perfect lockdown series if you’re into that kind of thing.

Very porridge, which I love.

Found "The Shield", but it is buy-ware for me, not free for a Prime account. 😢
    Stil, I added it to my watchlist.

I was considering to continue my Disney+ subscription, even as I did not view much. But some Marvel and some Star Wars was good enough.
    But the recent price increase, even with new "Star" content was too high for a third-level streaming provider (after Netflix and Prime).
    I may subscribe again every second or third year.

• @Ailerom said:

@tja said:

Just saying 😂

I had a short look into the first episode of the second season, and here I liked her looks better.

From what I read, her character evolves in later episodes.
    Still, I'm out for this and probably the next year.

Maybe later again, even if I did not like the plot construction and unbelievable developments.
    Such things should be noticeable, at least when watching a second time with more knowledge.
    Bad story arc in season 1, for me.

• I think the first season is the least enjoyable. Every time I rewatch the series, I skip it and start on the second season.

• @Keebo said:
    I think the first season is the least enjoyable. Every time I rewatch the series, I skip it and start on the second season.

Hmm.

I was happy to delete it from my list, and now you come along and tell me this 😅

• You can't quit now; you haven't even met Chloe (season 3 and forever)… They were finding their way a bit in that first series, and some of the episodes in the back half of the season (which I think was greenlit very late) were a bit desperate, but later seasons learned to ride the rhythm better. And as @Keebo says, Sean Callery's score work was first-rate.

• Damn.

Thanks, @Masanga

• Yes. Chloe makes the whole damn series for me!!!!! Don’t stop now!!!!

• @tja said:

@Ailerom said:

@tja said:

Just saying 😂

I had a short look into the first episode of the second season, and here I liked her looks better.

It doesn't really matter, she still looks good now and my wife won't let me have a girlfriend anyway.

• @onerez said:
    Yes. Chloe makes the whole damn series for me!!!!! Don’t stop now!!!!

okokok 😅

• ...WITHIN THE HOUR!

• Run Kim Run!