Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fluorine / 9 Electrons Total ISEM

edited March 2021 in Creations

_I was hesitant about ISEM... I was disappointed in the OBX-D. Not So with ISEM! It really represents the powerful Oberheim. 9 tracks of ISEM. Leads, Bass and ARPs.

Comments

• I just bought it in the sale after not bothering for ages (way too many VA synths) but it's fantastic...

This is a big fun song! Crazy in a good way, those soaring chords.

• @FPC, thanks for listening. Agreed, ISEM is a cut above... and 500 presets. It also works very well with Cubasis3. This track is the conclusion of the first album of elements. I wanted to evoke a Star Trek going where no one has gone before vibe. I’m glad it worked for you.

• iSEM was one of my first synth purchases along with Animoog, these beasts still hold up today, especially under some talented hands 🙌

• @Intrepolicious said:
    iSEM was one of my first synth purchases along with Animoog, these beasts still hold up today, especially under some talented hands 🙌

edit: like Mike’s!

• Thanks for the compliment @Intrepolicious. I’m workin at it.