Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A problem with using bluetooth keyboard with Auria Pro.

Hi,
I’ve noticed that whenever I want to use my bluetooth keyboard (roli block) to record something in Auria, the recording is off, the timing is pretty messed up. I cannot attach videos here, so here is the link:
https://filebin.net/iedm7lttg37qxssa

Comments

• @zah7 said:
    Hi,
    I’ve noticed that whenever I want to use my bluetooth keyboard (roli block) to record something in Auria, the recording is off, the timing is pretty messed up. I cannot attach videos here, so here is the link:
    https://filebin.net/iedm7lttg37qxssa

If would be easier to view your video if you uploaded them to YouTube or Vimeo and posted a link

Not having seen your video, here are some questions:

• have you confirmed that the issues are specific to Auria? Have you tried with another host?
    • Have you made sure to turn quantize off?
  • edited March 2021

Hi, thanks for replying. This problem doesn’t occur in Garage Band and quantization was turned off. It looks as if it’s specific to Roli as my other keyboard is working fine. What’s interesting is that it doesn’t matter how I pair it - using bluetooth or cable - timing is still off.

• @zah7 said:
    Hi, thanks for replying. This problem doesn’t occur in Garage Band and quantization was turned off. It looks as if it’s specific to Roli as my other keyboard is working fine. What’s interesting is that it doesn’t matter how I pair it - using bluetooth or cable - timing is still off.

You might want to check out what the keyboard is sending with a MIDI monitor. Perhaps there are CCs or aftertouch or something that is causing it to glitch out?