Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who says acoustic panels have to look boring?

Took me a long time to get the images ready, printed, and installed, but I'm really happy with how the studio is looking now. Can't wait til the printed fabric for the ceiling panels come in a couple weeks!

Comments

• Looks super cool!

• Very very nice 👏 👏 👏

• Thanks! It makes the space feel a lot more inspiring and less claustrophobic so I'm really happy with how it's turned out so far :)

• @Tarekith
    Ooh... that looks yummy :)
    What image goes on the ceiling ?

• edited March 2021

Would love to hear it!

• That is a nice alternative! Where are you getting it printed?

• That looks beautiful, and an inspiring place to work.

• The ceiling will be dark and stormy clouds, but still a lot lighter than straight black like it is now.

I get them printed at Spoonflower.com, very easy to use and good prices. I think it was around $340 for all the panels, including the three large ones you can't see in this picture.

• @Tarekith : naive question - how did you get them on the panels? Are we talking sewing skills here?

• Staple gun :) The panels have a wood frame around the outside, I stapled the new fabric to the wood on the backside. Same way the original fabric was attached to them, I just did it a lot messier since you can't see the back anyway.