Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3 Tutorials - Trap/Drill/Hiphop and all things urban

Hi guys,

Should've done this a while ago now. I'm a UK based producer making drill and trap beats on Beatmaker 3.

I've got a YouTube channel where I do tutorials on how to make these type of beats on Beatmaker 3, along with useful BM3 tips and tricks.

Weekly as best as possible.

Check out my tutorial just uploaded today - walking you through my process for mixing and arranging beats.

Show your support. LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

I'll continue to post links to future videos on this thread. But also feel free to share links to other producers who produce these genre of music (on Beatmaker 3 of course!)

Keep cooking!!

Comments

• Wicked content @eni_ott ! Nice to see you here from Discord. 👊

• Big fan of your work E.N.I. And videos!

• This dude deserves the views/subs. There’s always at least a few gems per vid. This forum has been such an amazing help to me even though much of the content is geared to genres that I’m not super familiar with, so it’s always great to find hip hop related content/tutorials for the same DAW I’m using.

• @king_picadillo said:
    This dude deserves the views/subs. There’s always at least a few gems per vid. This forum has been such an amazing help to me even though much of the content is geared to genres that I’m not super familiar with, so it’s always great to find hip hop related content/tutorials for the same DAW I’m using.

I agree 💯.

• Great tutorial, love watching and learning from your workflow! I've had BM3 for years, but never really dug into it. Now, with the acquisition of a LPX, it just made sense to try to learn BM3, and I am amazed at just how deep an app it is. Many thanks for your channel mate!

• @sch said:
    Great tutorial, love watching and learning from your workflow! I've had BM3 for years, but never really dug into it. Now, with the acquisition of a LPX, it just made sense to try to learn BM3, and I am amazed at just how deep an app it is. Many thanks for your channel mate!

Ditto and seconded etc.

• Subscribed and “liked”. This guy’s channel is GOLD! Great video! Thanks ...