Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS file backup Pythonista script

Another one of my UI-less Pythonista scripts. I only wrote it in the last 24-hrs so may need some bedding in time but thought I would share :smile: Only when my iPad bricked itself did I realise that not all apps save their important data to iCloud...

BTW if anyone has any 'real' iOS apps which they trust and which do the same sort of thing as this then do let me know about them.

https://github.com/MisplacedDevelopment/IOSFileBackup

IOSFileBackup

Simple Pythonista script for file backup on iOS. The use case for this script is to back up small but important files. Not all applications use iCloud and a device failure could mean that important files are lost. I also use it to take point in time snapshots of files which are backed up in iCloud in case any are accidentally deleted or are written with unwanted changes.

Use this script at your own risk. You should check that what you think is being backed up really is being backed up!

Tested on iPad 7/Air 4 using iOS 14.4.

Features

• Back up files or folders from your iOS device to iCloud
  • Stores backups by device name so multiple devices can be backed up alongside each other.
  • Use allowed/banned lists to allow or disallow files or directories using regular expressions