Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

no audio from recorded project 4i4 3rd gen.

Can record in "Garageband" and Reaper through "Scarlett" while hearing mic and guitar live but no sound with playback from recorded project.
Using Macbook pro 10 Big Sur 11.2 trying to play through "Garageband" and same situation with Reaper
Adjusted all audio input output. software uninstalled, reinstalled. Garageband uninstalled reinstalled Focusrite drivers software
Also cannot play through pedals, Katana to Scarlett.

ideas?

Comments

• I suggest running the Focusrite Control app to see how it is configured. I use Direct Routing mode and control the routing in AUM or some other DAW.