Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Model 15 automation help?

I’ve been using Model 15 in Logic Pro X but haven’t been able to successfully record automation.

I switch to ‘touch’ and record and record the automation of some knobs but when playing it back it seems to struggle to playback.. instead of smooth automation it jumps to different values and crackles and distorts like it’s struggling to render.

Any ideas? I’ve done the same with other AU plugins and the automation works like butter. I thought it might be too many tracks but it does this even if it’s the only one instance of Model 15.

Such a wonderful synth, it would be a shame if I couldn’t record automation.