Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Export kits from iMASCHINE 2 for EG Pulse, Beatmaker etc.

So recently I was browsing through my iMASCHINE 2 kits and I thought „those are nice, I would like to use those outside Maschine“. Because even though Maschine is actually quite good, it‘s kind of limited because of the missing AUv3 support.

Turns out you can export your kits by simply clicking „Export for Maschine“ and then you will get a zip file with the samples neatly organized in folders. I made a short video showing how that works.

What about you guys, do you still use iMASCHINE? It was the first groovebox I ever got on iOS, together with FL Studio Mobile. Both don‘t get much use currently though.

Comments

• @FloRi89 said:
    So recently I was browsing through my iMASCHINE 2 kits and I thought „those are nice, I would like to use those outside Maschine“. Because even though Maschine is actually quite good, it‘s kind of limited because of the missing AUv3 support.

Turns out you can export your kits by simply clicking „Export for Maschine“ and then you will get a zip file with the samples neatly organized in folders. I made a short video showing how that works.

What about you guys, do you still use iMASCHINE? It was the first groovebox I ever got on iOS, together with FL Studio Mobile. Both don‘t get much use currently though.

Thanks

• No way? I was under the impression that you his could only be done via Ifunbox and for years. Thanks man. This is huge. Like you I purchased all of the available packs. Killer.

• @Morgman73 said:
    No way? I was under the impression that you his could only be done via Ifunbox and for years. Thanks man. This is huge. Like you I purchased all of the available packs. Killer.

You're welcome :D. Yea I was suprised, too, I found out about it by accident.