Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Syntronik presets price difference

edited February 2021 in General App Discussion

So there are two syntronik apps in it store, cs and one without cs
The non cs has more instruments for free the cs has 4.
However the deluxe gives you all instruments in both, at least i think LOL
Look at the price difference for the presets
30.99 for cs
79.99 for non cs

So are they the same thing? I’m so confused here

Comments

• Also do you have to purchase both , if i just buy the presets but not the deluxe synths then what happens? LOL

• @reasOne said:
    Also do you have to purchase both , if i just buy the presets but not the deluxe synths then what happens? LOL

The Deluxe version is a superset of the "full" version and includes all of the synths / patches that there are in iOS for this app.

Per your post it appears that the upgrade price from the non-CS version to "full" is not discounted for the "50% off" sale, and since the CS version is free, that would appear to be the cheapest way at the moment to get either the full or the deluxe Syntronik app (unless you prefer to put in your toe with a monthly subscription).

• Thanks @Tim6502
    I guess I’m trying to figure out if buying the cs version is a good idea or if it’ll be bad in the future for some reason

So the deluxe is less presets but all the instruments?
    And the one that just says “syntronik “ is everything... all synths/ all presets?

• It seems like you have to buy the deluxe to get the 5 newest instruments

This is still so confusing i don’t know what to buy 😂

• I don't think even IKMM understands it's own pricing policies...it's all clear as mud.

• I grabbed Free month with subscription that can be canceled before they charge so I’ll at least give that a spin to see if i want to buy , I’m assuming the deluxe LOL

• @Vaultnaemsae said:
    I don't think even IKMM understands it's own pricing policies...it's all clear as mud.

I was laughing at the subscription pricing info, it says “ One month free... that’s equal to two months for the price of one” LOL really i would a never guessed 😂

• The deluxe version is still on sale, it’s usually 100$. For whatever reason the Standard version didn’t go on sale. So if you want everything, get the Deluxe version.

If you are unsure, here I made a short video about what it can do. I really like it, but I‘m mostly looking for that classic sound, not maximum tweakability.

• @reasOne said:
    So the deluxe is less presets but all the instruments?

Syntronik deluxe is all presets and all instruments and Syntronik (standard, "full") is an earlier version that comes with less of both (though you probably want to count presets, not instruments, since this is sample based).

Then there is also the desktop version which will have more 'sound' - it weighs in at 50GB vs. a little over 6GB on iOS. - That might also have more presets. (I see 2000 used as the number there vs. 1600 for iOS, but then I do not know how the total is counted - there also are "Multis" presets.)

• @FloRi89 i just grabbed it since it is half the price. Great deal for so many instruments IMO even if they are romplers. Totally fine with me i just want to play sounds a lot of the time (i don’t get a lot) and have plenty of synths that are great for sound design when i need it! Great video

@Tim6502 makes sense now! Thanks for clarifying, as its very confusing .
    I’m just waiting on all the instruments /sounds to download!!
    ...i did the free trial for an hour or so and decided it was worth it especially at the half price and wanted to grab it before the sale ended.
    Thanks for the help !

• @reasOne said:
    It seems like you have to buy the deluxe to get the 5 newest instruments

This is still so confusing i don’t know what to buy 😂

Ik Multimedia’s confuses me in general with their pricing model

• It doesn’t seem to be on sale in the uk.

• Gotta say that i was anti getting this package for a long time but always went back to the demos when i needed a classic synth sound... but this is a very good app and deal!
    The sounds are great and the fx section is powerful there’s so many to chose from!
    Really digging their take on the mono poly/ poly six. Since korg is never going to make their app auv3 its worth the sale price alone to have these auv3 IMO

• @reasOne said:
    Gotta say that i was anti getting this package for a long time but always went back to the demos when i needed a classic synth sound... but this is a very good app and deal!
    The sounds are great and the fx section is powerful there’s so many to chose from!
    Really digging their take on the mono poly/ poly six. Since korg is never going to make their app auv3 its worth the sale price alone to have these auv3 IMO

Check the multi layers as well. Very good sound

• @gusgranite said:

@reasOne said:
    Gotta say that i was anti getting this package for a long time but always went back to the demos when i needed a classic synth sound... but this is a very good app and deal!

Check the multi layers as well. Very good sound

I forgot about that, and i see now it works in the auv3 so def going to dig into those

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    Save your money, PureSynthPlatinum is a much better option . Presets backup, iCloud ready, regular updates, no ads, an incredible palette of samples, etc...

I was personally not a fan of that one but it does have good sounds

I’m pretty happy rn with this purchase for half off, I’ve been jamming all day with it

• @BCKeys said:
    Save your money, PureSynthPlatinum is a much better option . Presets backup, iCloud ready, regular updates, no ads, an incredible palette of samples, etc...

I really like PSP too but Syntronik has more analogue sounds, the multi’s are cool, and better FX, IMO. I think it is one of the best packages on iOS. Not cheap though.