Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud vx hw demo.

See the description on you tube for more info.
I really like this one.
Less gain,great dynamics,and these mid frequencies😉.

Comments

• This sounds great! Thank you for pointing out that there’s a whole folder of “amp only” profiles, so you can add your impulse response and audition these tones much more efficiently. Some other rigs have “direct” profiles as well, but many don’t.

I didn’t think much of this rig at first because I felt the preset bank was lacking, it was a bunch of presets based on songs, “smoke on the water” etc... but the actual rig profiles are excellent, even more so in your hands! This is probably the best of the rigs that are native “th-u” rigs, rather than the ones made in collab with choptones or bhs.

Would it be safe to say that you prefer th-u to ge labs these days?

• edited February 2021

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    This sounds great! Thank you for pointing out that there’s a whole folder of “amp only” profiles, so you can add your impulse response and audition these tones much more efficiently. Some other rigs have “direct” profiles as well, but many don’t.

I didn’t think much of this rig at first because I felt the preset bank was lacking, it was a bunch of presets based on songs, “smoke on the water” etc... but the actual rig profiles are excellent, even more so in your hands! This is probably the best of the rigs that are native “th-u” rigs, rather than the ones made in collab with choptones or bhs.

Would it be safe to say that you prefer th-u to ge labs these days?

I've not played through ge labs since a long time,so it is hard to answer your question.
    One thing is sure,i only play guitar through overloud since long months.
    This is an answer,no😉😉?

• Is this the “ Vocs 30 Heritage HW” rig?

• @espiegel123 said:
    Is this the “ Vocs 30 Heritage HW” rig?

Yes it is.

• sounds amazing!

• Wait, is this a new one? Newer than the Plexi rig?

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Wait, is this a new one? Newer than the Plexi rig?

No,it is older than the plexi one😉.

• @flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yes it is.

Would this be in your top 2 or 3 rigs for non-high-gain tones? I am looking for something that has great present clean and can get sweet smooth overdrive (such as mid/late 70's -- Gong/Bruford era Holdsworth or Yellowjackets-era Robben Ford)

• edited February 2021

@espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yes it is.

Would this be in your top 2 or 3 rigs for non-high-gain tones? I am looking for something that has great present clean and can get sweet smooth overdrive (such as mid/late 70's -- Gong/Bruford era Holdsworth or Yellowjackets-era Robben Ford)

For me,it would be bogna sushi (such a versatile rig),tone impera,and the soldano one (great cleans,smooth overdriven sounds,and great hi gain leads.

• @flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yes it is.

For me,it would be bogna sushi (such a versatile rig),tone impera,and the soldano one (great cleans,smooth overdriven sounds,and great hi gain leads.

Thoughts about the Boogie Mark V?

• @espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yes it is.

I'm not really into boogies.I've not bought any boogies rigs.
    Sorry😉.

• @espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@espiegel123 said:

Yes it is.

While the Mark V does have a great clean tweed channel, it’s only a small part of the profiles, maybe 20 of them out of 150. The rest are mostly rock gain to high gain stuff. If you are looking for a predominately clean rig with some pleasing breakup, Tone Impera for sure, and Fender Bassman, Tremolux, and Twin. Tone impera can be mellow and glassy, Tremolux beautiful and jangly with some vintage distortion, Bassman can be really present or full clean and also good ‘70s gain, Twin is clean an kind of honky. Can’t go wrong with any of these!

• Love your demos, thanks Flo

• @audiobussy said:
    Love your demos, thanks Flo

My pleasure.
    Thanks a lot!

• @flo26 adds extra details on the Youtube channel about his "rig". He adds:

iConvolver IR app with (OwnHammer, I think) Mesa cab m25+v60
    AdVerb2 reverb (which has an excellent Guitar Plate Reverb setting (but I'm only assuming he uses it)

NOTE: iConvolver is an IAA app so most replace it with Thafknar which is an AUv3 and also processes stereo signals which could be important if you like to create live dual amp rigs
    or add stereo FX to your presets.

@flo26 can be stubborn but when he finds something that works... he's very loyal.

It's cool that he doesn't like Mesa Boogie amps but likes the Cabinet. Play a lot of guitar and you also might hear small differences that are important. I like these discussions because they get me to play more.

• I don't think i'm stubborn @McD.
    I'm a guitar player who needs things that allow him to play without being disturbed by whatever.
    Once again,if it sounds and feels the way i want and need it,why should i try anything else😉?
    I'm not after the last "game changer"app 😉.

• @flo26 said:
    I don't think i'm stubborn @McD.

Bad word choice on my part... you're an artist and making choices for the right sound.

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:
    I don't think i'm stubborn @McD.

Bad word choice on my part... you're an artist and making choices for the right sound.

😉😉