Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(Another) AudioLayer problem

I love AudioLayer, it’s a great app but my God it’s glitchy!

My latest bug bare: When creating new zone and selecting multiple samples and then auto map the app just closes.

Sometimes if I reopen AudioLayer, change instruments and then change back SOME of the samples have imported but are all on top of each other.

The only work around I’ve found so far is to import each sample individually, which is, as I’m sure you can imagine, a complete ball-ache!

Am I missing something? Or is there a way to fix this??!!

Comments

• It's a known issue and the developer is already taking care of it.

• @rs2000 said:
    It's a known issue and the developer is already taking care of it.

Really? Because it’s been like this since I bought it (around Christmas time).

• @FesteringMike said:

@rs2000 said:

Yes I know, I have the same issues.

• @FesteringMike said:

@rs2000 said:

Dev is working on it AND it seems hard to nail down. I’ve never run int

• I’ve been having issues as well. But only more recently for me. 14.4. Standalone crashes every time I can’t get past the intro screen, thanks for the heads up that’s great to know.

@espiegel123 said:

@FesteringMike said:

@rs2000 said:

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I’ve been having issues as well. But only more recently for me. 14.4. Standalone crashes every time I can’t get past the intro screen, thanks for the heads up that’s great to know.

@espiegel123 said:

@FesteringMike said:

@rs2000 said:

Make sure to report it to @Virsyn

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I’ve been having issues as well. But only more recently for me. 14.4. Standalone crashes every time I can’t get past the intro screen, thanks for the heads up that’s great to know.

Did you try deleting the last.state file in the AL on my iPad folder?
    I had a similar problem with Audiolayer not loading and that fixed it for me.

• edited February 2021

@FesteringMike said:

My latest bug bare: When creating new zone and selecting multiple samples and then auto map the app just closes.

Sometimes if I reopen AudioLayer, change instruments and then change back SOME of the samples have imported but are all on top of each other.

The only work around I’ve found so far is to import each sample individually, which is, as I’m sure you can imagine, a complete ball-ache!

Same issue here. It crashes and when opened again the instrument is there with the samples.
    If I recall correctly this crash happened always when trying to import samples that are not previously copied to the import folder. But seems to happen randomly even if they are,

• @tahiche said:

@FesteringMike said:

Same issue here. It crashes and when opened again the instrument is there with the samples.
    If I recall correctly this crash happened always when trying to import samples that are not previously copied to the import folder. But seems to happen randomly even if they are,

Please report your crashes to VirSyn since he is working on a release

• @Carnbot said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Did you try deleting the last.state file in the AL on my iPad folder?
    I had a similar problem with Audiolayer not loading and that fixed it for me.

I have not let me try, thanks for the tip.

• @espiegel123 said:

@tahiche said:

@FesteringMike said:

Yes, and he’s knocked down several of the bugs I found in the last release already.

• @espiegel123 said:

@tahiche said:

@FesteringMike said:

Actually my issue was fixed after I did what @Carnbot suggested. Delete last.state file. Exactly what is that file, is it for reopening the app where you last left off?

Do you happen to know What is the best way to reach them. For contact just in case.

• A few times I had a pop-up that told me I’m using a different iCloud account so I might lose saved items, but I’ve been using the same iCloud/AppStore account the whole time

• @Poppadocrock said:

@espiegel123 said:

@tahiche said:

@FesteringMike said:

Actually my issue was fixed after I did what @Carnbot suggested. Delete last.state file. Exactly what is that file, is it for reopening the app where you last left off?

Do you happen to know What is the best way to reach them. For contact just in case.

There is a mail icon on their contact page

http://www.virsyn.de/de/Company/company.html

• @espiegel123 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@espiegel123 said:

@tahiche said:

@FesteringMike said:

There is a mail icon on their contact page

http://www.virsyn.de/de/Company/company.html

Thank you

• @Poppadocrock said:
    A few times I had a pop-up that told me I’m using a different iCloud account so I might lose saved items, but I’ve been using the same iCloud/AppStore account the whole time

I’ve seen this many times. Solved by using local storage instead.