Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Clip Launch/Sampler

edited February 2021 in General App Discussion

Hi,

I‘m looking for a sampler or simply an audio player satisying the following critera:
-auv3 compatible
-timestretch: stretch the sample that it is one bar long
-lauch clips by midi cc
-quantization: launch a clip on the beginning of the next bar after triggering

For example I want to fire a reverse crash on the second last bar before a drop. it should start on 1 on the last bar and finish right before the drop.

i am new to drambo: is it possible to have the sample fired on the next 1 after triggering!
The audiofile player in aum itsself seems perfect by I fear it will get chaotic since I would need one audio track per sample.

Thank you!

Comments

• @Milz said:
    Hi,

I‘m looking for a sampler or simply an audio player satisying the following critera:
    -auv3 compatible
    -lauch clips by midi cc

Me too, and since a long time now 😀

• @Milz said:
    Hi,

-auv3 compatible
    -lauch clips by midi cc

For example I want to fire a reverse crash on the second last bar before a drop. it should start on 1 on the last bar and finish right before the drop.

i am new to drambo: is it possible to have the sample fired on the next 1 after triggering!
    The audiofile player in aum itsself seems perfect by I fear it will get chaotic since I would need one audio track per sample.

Yes it's possible in Drambo and I've already built that but it does not suport time stretching at the moment.

• thanks for your answers.
    I'm interested in the Drambo workaround. Without reloading samples it is limited to 8 different samples as Drambo is limited to 8 channels, is that correct?
    I think in this case I guess I would stay with the aum audio file player.

• edited February 2021

BM3: Scene Launcher and Time Stretching
    Scenes can be triggered by the pads!

• Does BM3 work well in Aum?

• @Milz said:
    Does BM3 work well in Aum?

It syncs and you can load BM3’s audio in AUM.

• ZenBeats ,I think the free version supports midi learn, but if you need to host AUs you need to buy the unlock