Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Plastic Toy Drum and Hand Cymbal for Koala Sampler (with wav files)

I just published my Patreon page. People who support my work on Patreon will get rewards of exclusive content that is not available on my website or elsewhere.

This is the second video presenting a few samples from my first reward sample pack of 50 samples: 13 of a toy plastic drum, 33 of a hand cymbal and 4 samples from Public Domain TV ads. The pack consists of both the wav files that can be used in any software and hardware that can load them and the Koala project file shown in the video.

The Koala project has 15 of the 50 samples and some are stretched and/or transposed. The drum and cymbal samples have long decays. I have shortened the decays in Koala.

Koala custom background image is the electronic toy keyboard MC-3A that I sampled a few years ago.