Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some ambient and neoclassical pieces

Every theme was made using iPadOS software.
Criticism on composition, mixing and mastering is appreciated.

Comments

• edited February 2021

Wow! These are just beautiful. I love the sardonic feeling of the tracks...really moody in a very good way. I can definitely hear these as part of a film score. Really beautiful work!

Main Menu Theme feels so militant and energized...baddies going into battle...

Hotel Calm theme just feels like it belongs in a Tarantino film

A haunting vocal siren (as in mermaid) mixed in would just top the Investigation Theme 2 track...imho...a sort of Thom Yorke cry sprinkled in the track...

• Since you asked for criticism: On the first track I would suggest increasing the tempo when the drums come in. I feel that it’s too slow for the effect you’re shooting for.

• Love the first tune, I like being thrown off course by an unexpected chord change @Jack_Wabba

• Very sound-tracky, in a good way. Which apps did you use?

• @Philandering_Bastard , @rud , @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr , @echoopera
    Thank you for your feedback!
    Maybe you noticed any mixing/mastering mistakes?

For first and third tracks I used ns2 as host, Isymphonic, ravenscroft and obsidian as instruments, toneboosters (reverb and limiter mostly) and ns2 built in plugins for processing.
    Second track was complicated in production. I used multitrackstudio as daw to work with audio, but it’s really poor in terms of audio editing, so i grabbed auditor for slicing/glueing matters. PG bias fx 1 for processing guitar.
    And because mts does not work with isymphonic, for flute sound i used fishman triple play connect app routed through audiobus. Not the most pleasant experience, I’d tell you.

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr
    I think I know what you are talking about. This part appears to be “not dense enough“, and I hear it too. I’m thinking about adding some compressed tremolo strings and maybe some 16-th note drum hits.

• Three very nice tracks. Investigation is my favourite and I agree with @echoopera , some otherworldly vocal(s) over the top would really add something.

• Great thematic atmospheres @Jack_Wabba ! Would love to write together if interested.

• Here’s some more. But now on pc solely :(
    https://on.soundcloud.com/L6m6Hk36xekcaXNfA

• Beautiful, flooding with atmosphere

• That last one was too short 🥲 very cinematic 🎞️

• Good stuff! Sorry I missed this first time around.

• Thanks, gentlemen

• edited May 2023

https://on.soundcloud.com/4g9HCS8Uso9qiBgR8

A little piece made with guitar (fishman connect, yes) and ravenscroft app.
    And I must confess, that Scaler gave me a couple advices

• Could have listened to a lot more of that last one… lovely 👌

• And one more thing for never to be released video game in a I-never-asked-for-this style. Made in Nanostudio 2.

https://on.soundcloud.com/Qm7saBc13NYfoiZE6