Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Purpl3erry - Hitch 3:16 (Downtempo)

edited February 2021 in Creations

Hi all!

Here is a track I made back in December 2019. It's a downtempo track that will be on my upcoming EP due out sometime in April or May.

This is an early mix with a limiter placed on it so I still need to give it a proper clean mixdown.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Digging this man did you get it all done in iOS?

• @reasOne said:
    Digging this man did you get it all done in iOS?

No, actually the only iOS part is the Troublemaker synth sample. The rest of the instruments are stock Logic Pro X instruments (ES1, ES2, ESM, Ultrabeat Downtempo kit, and maybe some other E-synth).

My other tracks that I will be releasing in the next few weeks are a mix of mostly NanoStudio 2 with Logic Pro and Zebra 2/Dark Zebra.