Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone else having resizing issues with Virsyn Audioverb?

Having some weird things happen with this at various resolutions in AUM

Comments

• Looking odd! Seems to be ok here. iPhone 8+ iOS 14.4

• Working well on both my iPad 6th Gen. & 2020 Pro 12.9 running both 14.4. Thanks for the reminder that I even had it. It used to be my favorite go to reverb.

• edited February 2021

@Gavinski What are your device and iOS version? Some newer devices have oddball pixel counts that seem to bollux some apps. May need a bug report to Virsyn. Or, you may need an iOS update.

Working fine for me on iPad 6, iPadOS 14.4.

• I just bought it yesterday and have the same issue, was wondering. iPad Pro iOS 14.4

• @tahiche said:
    I just bought it yesterday and have the same issue, was wondering. iPad Pro iOS 14.4

Which model iPad Pro?

• @uncledave said:

@tahiche said:
    I just bought it yesterday and have the same issue, was wondering. iPad Pro iOS 14.4

Which model iPad Pro?

11 inch 2020, should have said. To me it’s just iPad Pro 😬

• Upon further review, I find that my 2020 iPad Pro 12.9 IOS 14.4 does in fact have the same problem. My iPad 6 with the same IOS (14.4) doesn’t.

• edited February 2021

@uncledave said:
    @Gavinski What are your device and iOS version? Some newer devices have oddball pixel counts that seem to bollux some apps. May need a bug report to Virsyn. Or, you may need an iOS update.

Working fine for me on iPad 6, iPadOS 14.4.

Ipad Pro 3rd gen 13 inch, I'm on 13.7 still. I've emailed Virsyn and they responded 👍