Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

World synth packs not loading

Hi the taqsim world synth app has a problem for me. I just subbed and tried to download the Turkish sounds pack and another. I think my storage was full as it wouldn’t let me but other packs downloaded fine, since I cleared storage the Turkish and other pack keep saying installed and don’t show in the store section of the presets browser, but they are not installed and reinstalling doesn’t work. Anyone help?

Comments

• @wingwizard said:
    Hi the taqsim world synth app has a problem for me. I just subbed and tried to download the Turkish sounds pack and another. I think my storage was full as it wouldn’t let me but other packs downloaded fine, since I cleared storage the Turkish and other pack keep saying installed and don’t show in the store section of the presets browser, but they are not installed and reinstalling doesn’t work. Anyone help?

Uninstall Taqsim, reboot, install Taqsim, install packs. Maybe that will solve this.

• edited February 2021

Unsubscribe>delete>forget
    Why?
    Because when you’re holding note, you will here that the looping of those samples so horrible and developer just throwed bunch of samples and made this stupid subscribition, I make better samples inside Chameleon app.

• edited February 2021

@Artair said:
    Why?
    Because when you’re holding note, you will here that the looping of those samples so horrible and developer just throwed bunch of samples and made this stupid subscribition, I make better samples inside Chameleon app.

The first part of the last section is true, though irrelevant to the thread. Very few people, including me will continue past trial. They need to go back and resample large amounts to fix the end of notes as it’s not worth continuing past trial as it is, as most sounds are unusable e in a recording, which is a real shame.

• @wingwizard said:

@Artair said:
    Why?

The first part of the last section is true, though irrelevant to the thread. Very few people, including me will continue past trial. They need to go back and resample large amounts to fix the end of notes as it’s not worth continuing past trial as it is, as most sounds are unusable e in a recording, which is a real shame.

Agreed. This is very far from a professional quality product I am sad to say. The vibrato baked in to many sounds makes them unusable in many contexts.