Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I love Stimming’s reviews (both 1010’s Black and Blue boxes)

His asides and mannerisms are hilarious. He’s a good musician and reviewer too.

Comments

• @audiblevideo said:
    His asides and mannerisms are hilarious. He’s a good musician and reviewer too.

Agree! I recently watched and enjoyed several of his reviews.

• edited February 2021

I'm also a great Stimming fan. I totally like his style of producing and his music. Seen him once on a festival in Germany. Good moment to point out some more resources with him

1. His review of the Arturia Microfreak - just amazing what he does with this device. If you don't want to see the whole review then at least watch the last 2 minutes where he quickly creates a sound and then uses the arpeggiator + hold playing some chords while adjusting the knobs.
    2. He's actually using the Microfreak in his live sets along with Elektron Digitakt and Octatrack:
    3. His episode in the 'Ask the Producer' series from Elektronic Beats - its like a masterclass where he demos his techniques:

For the German speakers, there is also an excellent masterclass at Sinee