Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Likes to Doodle and Draw...let’s show off our other talents👊🏼💕

1235»

Comments

• edited February 2021

So good to see so much talent around beyond music and sounds. Gonna check everyone here (that sounded weird :lol:)

I dabble with ink, paint, 3d, etc. (Actually I work as a graphic designer, and like to do somewhat similar stuff in my free time. Go figure)

If any'all wanna connect, check my instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/matheusbarrosarts

I'm working on a new 3d piece in blender and gonna share with you folks.
    Next step is blending iOS music with motion graphics :love:

edit: btw, I was skimming through my unorganized folders and notice I have too much stuff and variations of some themes I gotta finish or publish. And loads I can't recall how I did them :tongue:
    Got about 500 files in one folder :open_mouth:

Like this one... but if i'm not wrong, I did the first design on Frax... from there, can't recall how I edited it :pensive:

• There is a fellow musician on the FB which had some awesome arts too. Trying to recall his name. Michael, I guess

@echoopera, @Bujar, lovely fresco stuff. Gotta check if it runs on my ol' device. Love painterly stuff

@richardyot didn't know you drew... lot's of personality and style.

The cool thing is scrolling down the thread, and recognizing everyone's works without even needing to read the name. Just associating from previous posts. Love that stuff

• @senhorlampada said:

Thanks! I've drawn all my life, I used to be a professional storyboard artist, and I currently make my living as a digital artist. My comic is a labour of love though.

• All cool stuff. This thread is making me want to explore photography, graphic design, painting, & drawing even more then I already do...

• @richardyot said:

@senhorlampada said:

Thanks! I've drawn all my life, I used to be a professional storyboard artist, and I currently make my living as a digital artist. My comic is a labour of love though.

Have you some newer stuff?

• @Overdosed_Ape said:

Lately it's just been the comic book, a couple of pages every month.

• @richardyot said:

@Overdosed_Ape said:

But he felt ? Can’t decrypt it.

But I feel a little bit jealous, would also like to do a comic book.

• @Overdosed_Ape said:

@richardyot said:

@Overdosed_Ape said:

He felt numb, as in he felt nothing.

You probably can do the comic book, if you take it slowly. I only work on it for 45 minutes or an hour, just before going to bed on Monday through to Thursday. Less than 4 hours a week, and I'm a slow worker anyway, but I've drawn quite a few pages in the last year. I look at it as a 5-year project, that might overrun :)

• @richardyot said:

@Overdosed_Ape said:

@richardyot said:

@Overdosed_Ape said:

He felt numb, as in he felt nothing.

You probably can do the comic book, if you take it slowly. I only work on it for 45 minutes or an hour, just before going to bed on Monday through to Thursday. Less than 4 hours a week, and I'm a slow worker anyway, but I've drawn quite a few pages in the last year. I look at it as a 5-year project, that might overrun :)

The main problem for me would be to find somebody which have an good sense for stories. I actually feel like I’m not able to write something interesting only by my own.

• edited December 2021

I was digging around some old folders on my iPad when I stumbled upon these drawings. I couldn't remember if I shared them before, so I figured I'd add them to this thread.

• edited December 2021

@echoopera, those pieces are noteworthy. Very graphic. You could be a conceptual illustrator"

I don’t know if this counts, but after a career repping illustrators I came to love image combined with print.
    @rs2000 did my earlier album covers but I started fooling with Adobe Spark Post (free) and took over two yrs ago. I love the ease of making them compared with the long ago days of photostats and typesetting.

Jazz News was done by @echoopera.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @echoopera, those pieces are noteworthy. Very graphic. You could be a conceptual illustrator"

I don’t know if this counts, but after a career repping illustrators I came to love image combined with print.
    @rs2000 did my earlier album covers but I started fooling with Adobe Spark Post (free) and took over two yrs ago. I love the ease of making them compared with the long ago days of photostats and typesetting.

Jazz News was done by @echoopera.

>

You were a rep for illustrators? That is so cool. Not a job for the lazy. Getting consistent work for artists is a bit like being a manager for musicians.

• @NeuM, I lucked out… top notch illustrators and spent a ton on advertising with them. Mostly the phone just rang for 20 yrs. It lasted till stock illustration killed it for high paying assignments.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @NeuM, I lucked out… top notch illustrators and spent a ton on advertising with them. Mostly the phone just rang for 20 yrs. It lasted till stock illustration killed it for high paying assignments.

I hear you there, LL. Tough gig.

• I don't mind drawing the occasional weirdo for some reason.

• Time to bump this awesome thread with Procreate Dreams around the corner. This is my cover art for this single from Lars Boquist & The 1712s.

• Some more cover art for the same musician. This was a release with fours cover songs, I guess you can guess three but not the woman with the harmonica, i.e if your not Swedish .. then you might.😃

• edited November 2023

I'll just drop my link for people interested, mainly because some works i do are nsfw
    https://instagram.com/milkformycoconut\

• @Milkyway1980 said:
    I'll just drop my link for people interested, mainly because some works i do are nsfw
    https://instagram.com/milkformycoconut\

Well, I like the style. Motifs are a bit over the top for me although I don't mind nudity but prefer it in a more discrete sense, you know. :D Anyway there was quite a few you could have posted here without shaking anything up.

• @ChrisG said:
    I can barely draw stick figures but I did buy an Apple Pencil along with the iPad Pro 2nd gen. This lil weed fire was done in Affinity Photo.

I can feel the heat coming off that. Awesome work.

• A drawing for my son's D&D character.

• That’s cool. Love it.

Did some home screen pictures the other day

One for silent mode

And one for dopamine fasting days

• @aaronpc said:
    A drawing for my son's D&D character.

Nice! Love the halftone effect too.

• edited November 2023

@Bujar said:

I love these!!

• edited November 2023