Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Likes to Doodle and Draw...let’s show off our other talents👊🏼💕

Comments

• @GeoTony said:
    Fantastic creations in this thread, I'm rubbish at drawing but have taken to wood carving in the last few years... Pictures of Chess set I made a few years ago and an Elm bowl from last year...
    Great macro photography @Polyphonix , something else I like to do but not as good as yours.

Thanks @GeoTony! Your wood carving is beautiful, great work! It comes as no surprise that so much high-quality artistic output from the nice people of this forum manifests itself even away from the music. I really enjoy watching this thread!

• Sorry @echoopera but I learned years ago that I'm rubbish at straight lines. Saws seem to have a life of their own when I get them in my hands. Unless I have to I stick to things with curves these days.

• Just stumbled across this free app, Weird Cuts. You can cut out parts of your shot in AR (see app pics in App Store) I haven’t tried it yet but it looks like some of us in this thread might make good use of it.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/weird-cuts/id1462988624

P.S.
    On a side note I miss Stumble Upon, what a cool app and website that was... it completely changed into another website and app called Mix, like 2 years ago, but it isn’t the same, and it’s not nearly as cool.

• @echoopera said:

@GeoTony said:
    Fantastic creations in this thread, I'm rubbish at drawing but have taken to wood carving in the last few years... Pictures of Chess set I made a few years ago and an Elm bowl from last year...
    Great macro photography @Polyphonix , something else I like to do but not as good as yours.

Oooh i see hand carved and wood worked stands for synths and gear in your near future. Have you built any wooden things of beauty for hardware?

Can you make me such a chess set 😻

• @GeoTony said:

Sorry I quoted the wrong post...can you make me such a Chess set 😻 ?

maybe little late, but nevertheless.

• @echoopera said:
    @Overdosed_Ape oooh. Wow. Love it. More more more. 👊🏼™️

Ok here

When Someone can name all 4 heroes of education in this picture, I draw him something if he wants 🥸

• edited February 2021

Jeez, this thread is not helping my obsessive hobby compulsive behaviour at all. Awesome stuff folks! Now I gotta take up wood carving and macro photography.

• @Overdosed_Ape , the first one took me 4 years on and off so I wouldn’t hold your breath😊

• @GeoTony said:
    @Overdosed_Ape , the first one took me 4 years on and off so I wouldn’t hold your breath😊

Making impressions into dense organic material isn’t easy
    Anyone else carving some out?

• @GeoTony said:
    @Overdosed_Ape , the first one took me 4 years on and off so I wouldn’t hold your breath😊

Ok...but the time you spend was worth it 🤘

• random instruments i built from scrap wood

• Count it. I’ve recently been interested in some diy at home type instruments, these look really nice. Is that a 3 string guitar, GBe strings?

@eross said:

random instruments i built from scrap wood

• Nice. Here's the cigar box guitar I refurbed and forget to ever learn to play.

• @ashen_hand , you’ve found another of my weaknesses. Been into hifi for nearly 50 years. Are they ports at the bottom or are the cabinets upside down and that’s where the tweeters are going? I would like to see the end results.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Count it. I’ve recently been interested in some diy at home type instruments, these look really nice. Is that a 3 string guitar, GBe strings?

@eross said:

random instruments i built from scrap wood

thanks yeah, the guitar is a 3 string cigar box style guitar but no cigar box. it was just a reason to try out some woodworking techniques. the side of the body are made by steam bending wood strips and glueing together. and then making a top and bottom. so it’s basically a hollow body guitar. Ironically i play it more like. cello. I tune the strings to the same note but different octaves and play it with a bow. it has an erie sound to it. great for movie scoring.

• edited February 2021

I’ve been known to do the occasional synth meme..

• @GeoTony said:
    @ashen_hand , you’ve found another of my weaknesses. Been into hifi for nearly 50 years. Are they ports at the bottom or are the cabinets upside down and that’s where the tweeters are going? I would like to see the end results.

It’s a 3 chamber box, the tune goal was 40hz. It’s in the neighborhood and could use a little more batting and a slightly shorter port, but overall it’s a pleasure to listen to. I was interested in doing a full range wired directly to the amp.

• Awesome, that sounds really cool @eross well done

@aaronpc really digging the artwork on that cigar box refurb.

• Did some cute models of the synths i never had..

• @yaknepper said:

Did some cute models of the synths i never had..

Great stuff!

• @yaknepper said:

Squeal!! That is gorgeous.

• So many cool things in this thread. So inspiring. Thanks for sharing everyone. 👊🏼™️

• @yaknepper said:

these are awesome! do you sell them ?

• edited February 2021

@eross said:

@yaknepper said:

>

Awww yah, little chibi synths and grooveboxes to hang up on the wall. :)

I’d hang up the ones I do own. People with office jobs etc would love these.

• @AudioGus said:

@eross said:

@yaknepper said:

>

Awww yah, little chibi synths and grooveboxes to hang up on the wall. :)

I’d hang up the ones I do own. People with office jobs etc would love these.

yeah i’d buy some of those for decoration in my studio

• @yaknepper said:

Oh my goodness, I want one. Those are so cool.

• edited February 2021

@yaknepper if you don’t sell these, you 100% should, this could be a decent small business in my opinion.

What type of vinyl sign board, after a quick search I found many different types. So they are on the lighter side then correct?