Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Likes to Doodle and Draw...let’s show off our other talents👊🏼💕

Comments

• edited February 2021

A few more... photos I took mashed with other photos

The Grass Just Looks Greener

Untitled - Red Burst

Synth Melting

• I found this living inside of the Red Burst...

• edited February 2021

@BITCRUSHER said:

I found this living inside of the Red Burst...

Awesomeness. It’s like A Rorschach test. I see half dog, half evil bunny from Donnie Darko. Lol. Thanks for the remix. I love when I see a face, or person, or something else in a cool graphic. Just takes it to another level.

• The last sentence is what I find so fascinating. A long time ago this was considered symptom of “insanity” and sometimes even literally drove people to insanity, but it is now a known visual phenomena.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Wikipedia- Pareidolia (/pɛraɪˈdoʊliə/,[1] /pɛriː-/[2]) is the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer.

Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, or lunar pareidolia like the Man in the Moon or the Moon rabbit. The concept of pareidolia may extend to include hidden messages in recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds, and hearing voices (mainly indistinct) or music, in random noise such as that produced by air conditioners or fans.[3][4]

Pareidolia was at one time considered a symptom of psychosis, but it is now seen as a normal human tendency.

• Poppadocrock...I see something in everything and I always have...my wife definitely thinks i’m crazy but it’s what actually keeps me sane when I think that everything morphs into something else including (at least in my world) life itself, and just when u think u know something, it turns out u know nothing at all...

T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ i͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡ p͜͡i͜͡c͜͡t͜͡u͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡n͜͡o͜͡w͜͡ o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡s͜͡i͜͡d͜͡e͜͡ m͜͡y͜͡ d͜͡o͜͡o͜͡r͜͡

• edited February 2021

• The first version of this I made with pencil on paper some 30 years ago. I have remade it a few times and this is the latest version which is an overhaul in Procreate. It's a strange one but the idea is all mine so I guess I'm kind of proud of it in that regard.

• Pxlhg...that is sooo 80’s metal I love it...I just made it my wallpaper (both screens)...it’s got the Looks That Kill🤘

• I draw a bit and finally painted one of my favorite drawings.

I also like making little weird dudes. I drew them then used an AI coloring tool online to make them look fancier.

• @echoopera said:
    Here are some more examples of what i like to create:

You are a deep well of ideas, friend! Love your artwork and music. Keep it coming 👍

• @JimMarshall said:
    I haven’t done much doodling lately but when I get chance I like to do portraits.

Your portraits are full of character!

• Volume is louder than death

• edited February 2021

@BITCRUSHER said:
    Poppadocrock...I see something in everything and I always have...my wife definitely thinks i’m crazy but it’s what actually keeps me sane when I think that everything morphs into something else including (at least in my world) life itself, and just when u think u know something, it turns out u know nothing at all...

T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ i͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡ p͜͡i͜͡c͜͡t͜͡u͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡n͜͡o͜͡w͜͡ o͜͡u͜͡t͜͡s͜͡i͜͡d͜͡e͜͡ m͜͡y͜͡ d͜͡o͜͡o͜͡r͜͡

It’s totally normal. And totally agreed on that last sentence. I’ve experienced that a few times, so now I take a more scientific approach, thinking in probabilities. Nothing is 100% in science, Not DNA, not anything, nothing is 100% in life, it’s all percentages. Its all a grey area. No matter how small the margin, There is always room for anomalies and unknowns. And since the only constant is change, there are constantly new, evolving, & changing elements that effect the results of the ‘life equation’ per se. I hope that makes sense LOL.

• edited February 2021

@ashen_hand said:
    Volume is louder than death

Good to see another one that’s titled. And really dope piece.

• Thanks, this thread should keep bouncing up, or any of the sharing threads for that matter, your all welcome (or should feel so, to share, at least)

• @BITCRUSHER said:
    Pxlhg...that is sooo 80’s metal I love it...I just made it my wallpaper (both screens)...it’s got the Looks That Kill🤘

Ha ha! Glad to hear that. I was listening to Queensryche a lot at the time (even saw them live, my life's only metal concert) but I'm not sure they go under the 80s metal epithet(?)

• @AudioGus said:

That's real nicely done. I have uninstalled Procreate cause of space issues but that one made me miss it. :)

• Very creative stuff, lads and lassies. I represented illustrators for twenty years. It was ironic... I thought I might have an agent and the fates made me one. Working with artists was perfect for me. Many wonderful humans.

I always get that my music is very visual... but, myself, I never see anything.

• A few examples from a series of posters I did for a Brooklyn jazz concert series..

• @yaknepper thats really cute and funny, love it. I need to try Procreate now that I’ve actually bought it.

• @Pxlhg Great stuff! Super creative.

• @Lady_App_titude thats a neat little series there. I like the styling and color choice.

• I’ve used some of my drawings as images for YouTube videos.

This first one was for my girlfriend’s sister’s 18th birthday. Used my P.O. 32, P.O. 35, and Cubasis 3 to do the song in about an hour. Then drew the picture and colorized it using Petalica Paint: https://petalica-paint.pixiv.dev/index_en.html

I also drew this flower after my girlfriend got me a fine marker set. Again colored in using Petalica.

This one was drawn years ago and I ended up using it for my side project. The music was made on my P.O. 33 and recorded into GarageBand.

I also like animating my old pictures and using them for YouTube videos for my side project. Again, created on the P.O. 33. Picture is of a statue in downtown Orlando.

• @Pxlhg said:

@AudioGus said:

>

That's real nicely done. I have uninstalled Procreate cause of space issues but that one made me miss it. :)

Thank Pxlhg. :). I just lost my 10.5 to the Mrs who's iPad died a month ago. Sure miss Procreate / pencil a lot more than I thought I would. May just have to pony up for a base model next month.

• Farmers loathe it
    Poets dream
    Upon it’s surface-silver sheen
    There are no words
    A man can write
    Or moan out in the frozen night
    No explanation as to how
    It grows in patterns on the plow
    Or on the window dressed in lace
    Reflecting on your puzzled face...
    Refracting light reveals its form
    Yet melts it when it gets too warm
    Like letting go a dying friend
    But just until it forms again...
    Ḟṛöṡẗ...

• Yeah the right thread for me

• @Overdosed_Ape oooh. Wow. Love it. More more more. 👊🏼™️

• Since photography is equivalent to painting with light, I'll try to join the ranks of the great previous postings from you guys. I hope that also applies.
    https://www.instagram.com/drumteaser/

• Fantastic creations in this thread, I'm rubbish at drawing but have taken to wood carving in the last few years... Pictures of Chess set I made a few years ago and an Elm bowl from last year...
    Great macro photography @Polyphonix , something else I like to do but not as good as yours.

• @GeoTony said:
    Fantastic creations in this thread, I'm rubbish at drawing but have taken to wood carving in the last few years... Pictures of Chess set I made a few years ago and an Elm bowl from last year...
    Great macro photography @Polyphonix , something else I like to do but not as good as yours.

Oooh i see hand carved and wood worked stands for synths and gear in your near future. Have you built any wooden things of beauty for hardware?