Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Likes to Doodle and Draw...let’s show off our other talents👊🏼💕

Comments

• I wish I could claim some of these pieces but it’s a friend of mine, (we grew up together but he now lives in another state) he is doing his art thing full time. Some of you might enjoy these. Cheers. Spread Love. Enjoy.

https://www.bktheartist.com/works

• edited February 2021

@Poppadocrock said:
    I wish I could claim some of these pieces but it’s a friend of mine, (we grew up together but he now lives in another state) he is doing his art thing full time. Some of you might enjoy these. Cheers. Spread Love. Enjoy.

https://www.bktheartist.com/works

Very nice work!

• @Pxlhg , fantastic. Make a great 70’s prog rock album cover.
    @Toastedghost , lovely stuff. Have seen your stuff locally. I’m just over the hill ( in all respects). Shame the Art week was cancelled last year, hopefully this year😊

• I like this thread, made these with a photo I found online and processed through an app or 2. I used Fine in all 3 of these. I gave them titles... Sorry for numerous God references, but they seemed appropriate.

The Beard of God. Pic of the earth altered.

God is a Girl - pic of universe altered

Microchip Universe - pic of the universe folded onto itself many times over.

• A few more created in a couple apps.

The Eye in the Sky

Cotton Candy Poppy

• @BITCRUSHER the second one in your last post is super sick

• There’s a ton of good stuff in this thread and it’s only 2 pages long. I was gonna name, names but it started being too many... lol. Well done everyone!

• It’s been a while since I’ve arted

• Many multi-gifted artists here !

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @BITCRUSHER the second one in your last post is super sick

That is actually a picture of my labradoodle if u can believe it...

• @BITCRUSHER i couldn’t tell if it was a wig, and blankets, or hair or what.. it’s crazy how you can turn such an ordinary thing into something so psychedelic. Good on ya.

• ALBALB
    edited February 2021

A thing that I arranged from a chain mail scrubber. Some paintings that I showed a few years back - oddly prescient.

• @ALB said:

A thing that I arranged from a chain mail scrubber. Some paintings that I showed a few years back - oddly prescient.

I found this guy hiding in the red/blue print...

• Some really great work in this thread. Thanks for all the bits of inspiration everyone 👊🏼™️

• I like that word “prescient” I always look up words I don’t know. Prescient- Prophetic, visionary, adj. having or showing of knowledge of events before they take place. Ya Learn something new every day.

• One thing I do is these large detailed mandala paintings:

• What a talented bunch!

Professional children’s book illustrator here, also using Adobe Fresco!

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I like that word “prescient” I always look up words I don’t know. Prescient- Prophetic, visionary, adj. having or showing of knowledge of events before they take place. Ya Learn something new every day.

Glad to contribute!

• @BITCRUSHER said:

@ALB said:

I found this guy hiding in the red/blue print...

It’s actually a painting, but damn... how did that get in there?

• @girlvsworld said:
    What a talented bunch!

Really like this.

• I can’t stop...

• edited February 2021

Here are some more examples of what i like to create:

• I don’t draw much anymore, but I doodle things from time to time.

• I haven’t done much doodling lately but when I get chance I like to do portraits.

• @ALB said:

@girlvsworld said:
    What a talented bunch!

Really like this.

Thanks @ALB

• @JimMarshall...that is great work...especially Jimi and Lemmy🥂

• Wow. Let’s keep this thread going. You’d think this was an art or graphic design forum with some of this talent on display.