Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog for iPhone graphics problem

edited April 2014 in General App Discussion

I have both versions, and usually use the iPad version, but bought some expansion packs which don't transfer so still sometimes use the iPhone version. When I tried recently the top line of menus, which should have preset/timbre/etc has disappeared and been replaced by my iPad's time, battery and bluetooth items. I tried deleting and reinstalling but still broken. Any recommendations?

Comments

• That's an iOS 7.1 glitch - it affects tons of apps. But synths are often hit the hardest because all the option buttons are at the top of the screen to clear room for the keyboard.

At the same time, animoog for iPhone has been all but abandoned as I understand it, so help isn't coming from their end.

• That makes sense. I guess I can hope next iOS will fix it. I have learned from experience not to waste my time trying to get help from Moog....

• I think Moog does update their iOS apps, they just aren't giving them much priority. We waited forever for Filtatron, it finally got updated with Audiobus. I think Animoog for iPhone might be next, hopefully this year sometime?

Bummer about the iOS 7.1 glitch, though. I don't think the glitch has anything to do with Animoog.

• I just opened it on my iPhone 5s/ iOS 7.1, and I'm not seeing what you describe- it all looks normal, all graphic elements are displayed, and I don't see time, battery, or Bluetooth.

Sorry, know that doesn't really help...

• That is strange. I also noticed that when I first boot Anomoog for a fraction of a second the correct menu is on top, then the iPad one replaces that top line..cannot find any setting which would explain that...

• edited April 2014

@Zymos, to clarify, I'm pretty sure the iOS 7.1 bug only applies to using iPhone apps on an iPad.

so... yes your comment does "really help" cause it wasn't clear before, and now it is :)

• edited April 2014

Ahh- missed that part.
    At least I learned something...

EDIT- just picked up dot Melody- running it on iPad, now I see what you are all talking about.