Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Irig Keys 2 Issues

edited February 2021 in Support and Feedback

The firmware won't update and I have a clicking sound in the MOD wheel. The Pitch wheel clicks to but not as bad. I've opened a case with IK multimedia support but they haven't been responsive at all. The keyboard is still under the return policy so I could exchange it, but should I? I appreciate some advise as to whether these problems are worth exchanging. Are the clicking sounds in the wheels normal? I've tried the firmware update on 3 different computers and it fails.

Comments

• edited February 2021

@lsd87 said:
    The firmware won't update and I have a clicking sound in the MOD wheel. The Pitch wheel clicks to but not as bad. I've opened a case with IK multimedia support but they haven't been responsive at all. The keyboard is still under the return policy so I could exchange it, but should I? I appreciate some advise as to whether these problems are worth exchanging. Are the clicking sounds in the wheels normal? I've tried the firmware update on 3 different computers and it fails.

I have the earlier iRig Keys Pro (keyboard only, no audio interface) and the wheels work smoothly, so that's a question.

The update failure looks to me like it's on their end. They need to fix their updater, or the actual update file to make them work. Actually, since the log says no update is available, are you sure you don't already have the latest update? The update may only apply to older units.

• Thanks uncledave. My understanding of the update is it will first search for devices and the the update icon will be available if you need to update. Since there is no reported information on the current firmware it may not need it. So what happens in my case is the keyboard is identified. I then click to update. It starts the update then fails.

The MOD and pitch wheels an issue.

I wish IK Multimedia was more responsive. My last issue with them took over a month to resolve...