Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hang Them High - The Drums (Exploring Hang Drums in DPP)

A result from learning, well trying to learn, Drum Perfect Pro on iOS. Exported stems to AUM and added some more instruments based on the midi from DPP. Video is made with Tunr, Videoleap, Glitch Studio and graded with VideoLUT. The song is downloadable on my soundcloud (Pixelhog -- HTH) if you feel you wanna do something crazy with it, please do :)

Comments

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Really good one

Thank you! :)

• edited February 2021

Wonderful ambient track! Thanks for this creative work.

• Nice how did you get the visuals out of Tunr?

• That is a sweet drum sound. And a cool video.

• @NimboStratus I uploaded the song to Soundcloud first, which I don't really like, but it's the only* way to get the audio-reactive feature out of Tunr for your music. I then screen-recorded it a few times with different presets and cut it together in Videoleap.
    *There are some other streaming services you can use I think but none that I'm familiar with.

@LinearLineman , @Gilbert
    Thank you, well appreciated. :)

• Thank you but still don’t understand how you recorded the video ‘ visuals from tunr

• Great track and very professional video... impressive

• @NimboStratus said:
    Thank you but still don’t understand how you recorded the video ‘ visuals from tunr

Once you have choosen your song from Soundcloud you choose a Tunr preset. Then start the iOS screen recording ( I assume you are familiar with how to do that(?)) and start the song - you will get things you don't want recorded as Tunr wants to show titles whatnot and that's one of the reasons I recorded several takes, to be able to get rid of that in a nice fashion but also to try to get something unique and not just a "plain" Tunr preset.

@GeoTony
    Thanks! :)

• Very enjoyable!