Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

67 presets for VirSyn Addictive Synth

These are on the Sci-Fi, adventurous and unusual side of sound design!

Note that Addictive Synth, being an older app does not support iOS File App. Presets have to be imported either one at a time by email or as a group using an iOS file transfer app (like iFunBox, CopyTrans, iMazing or others). Before buying you should download and try to import the 7 free presets in your iPad. If you are successful and interested, then buy and import the 60 others.

Visit this page for the presets:
https://lesproductionszvon.com/synth_presets.htm

Comments

• edited March 2021

Sorry, had to delete this second video, I will post a new one tomorrow!

• I did a shorter video, showing how to import a preset. Note that I attached my 67 presets as individual files, so 67 attachments in a single email. So the steps in the video have to be repeated for each preset.

Importing by email is simpler but it can be tedious when there are many presets. Using a file transfer app is a lot quicker once it has been set up.

• @zvon This presets sounds really nice. I will give it a try as soon as I get home. I don’t know if I understood correctly. Could you import all the sounds at once or you have to do single file by single file?

• edited March 2021

@Charlesalbert said:
    @zvon This presets sounds really nice. I will give it a try as soon as I get home. I don’t know if I understood correctly. Could you import all the sounds at once or you have to do single file by single file?

Hi,

I am glad you like the presets!
    When using the email method, you do have to press on each preset to "open in" them one by one in Addictive. But the individual preset files can be attached in the same email. So at least you do not have to send yourself 67 emails!

More precisely, for my presets here, one can first get the zip file containing the 7 free presets from this page:
    Unzip it, attach the 7 individual preset files in one email and then open this email from your iPad.

When someone buys the pack, I send a download link to the zip file of the 60 other presets.
    Of course once unzipped these 60 presets could be splitted in more than 1 email if desired, for instance 6 emails of 10 presets each.

Let me know if you have other questions.

• @zvon said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    @zvon This presets sounds really nice. I will give it a try as soon as I get home. I don’t know if I understood correctly. Could you import all the sounds at once or you have to do single file by single file?

Hi,

I am glad you like the presets!
    When using the email method, you do have to press on each preset to "open in" them one by one in Addictive. But the individual preset files can be attached in the same email. So at least you do not have to send yourself 67 emails!

More precisely, for my presets here, one can first get the zip file containing the 7 free presets from this page:
    Unzip it, attach the 7 individual preset files in one email and then open this email from your iPad.

When someone buys the pack, I send a download link to the zip file of the 60 other presets.
    Of course once unzipped these 60 presets could be splitted in more than 1 email if desired, for instance 6 emails of 10 presets each.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Ok I’ll buy the pack within 10 minutes. Thanks so much💪

• Great, thanks for your support!
    Link sent.

• @zvon said:
    Great, thanks for your support!
    Link sent.

Thanks so much. Just saw the mail.

I really like Your work.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@zvon said:
    Great, thanks for your support!
    Link sent.

Thanks so much. Just saw the mail.

I really like Your work.

I am the one thanking you, your support and comments are much appreciated!

• I redid my second video demo: