Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

It sure is quiet

...on the [new] app front.

I know FAC has a drumkit in the works. Not sure how close it is to completion. Got Loopy in hopefully the final stages. I’m sure Paul @ 4pockets has something clever up his sleeve.

It’s not that I don’t have enough to keep me busy or satisfied. Just noticing the tumbleweeds drift by.

Comments

• I know it's strange isn't it!

It's not not like I don't have apps that I bought ages ago and I've never used or even never opened... Or don't even know what it does!! (4 Pockets SloMo)
    I've got all the FAC apps but never used any of them until last week when I tried Transient: amazing, stunning.

Long live the app drought I say ;)

• Seems like developers are spending more time making better products than before. 🤞

• We we’re definitely spoiled last year

• I realize it's not a shiny new app, but I've been hearing some very strong rumors that:

ATOM Piano Roll update is coming soon

😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣🙃

• edited February 2021

Opi?

• I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I only make calming & pleasant sounds

@CapnWillie said:
    Why you greedy greedy trolls lol. Haven’t we enough to last us until the next onslaught?!!!

Especially you @iOSTRAKON

You clearly don’t need anything else to help make your evil dark opuses burn any hotter.👹🤣

• Hahaha! I can arrange that !

@CapnWillie said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I only make calming & pleasant sounds

@CapnWillie said:
    Why you greedy greedy trolls lol. Haven’t we enough to last us until the next onslaught?!!!

Especially you @iOSTRAKON

You clearly don’t need anything else to help make your evil dark opuses burn any hotter.👹🤣

Sure... to those who find the thought of falling down a bottomless pit blissful.lmao

I will say, if ever I found myself falling endlessly...I would certainly want that last DarkDilla tribute banging on loop . 🤘🏾😝🤘🏾🔥

• edited February 2021

It has been a little, I’m eagerly waiting on atom 2 and loopy pro

• Want something new? Build it in Drambo.

• @CapnWillie said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Opi?

If that was meant to correct my “opuses”...not.lol. I’m plenty correct. Atleast in Murica.😂 🇺🇸

I was joshing. Pretty sure it isn’t opi. :)

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:

@CapnWillie said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Opi?

If that was meant to correct my “opuses”...not.lol. I’m plenty correct. Atleast in Murica.😂 🇺🇸

Fun fact, in latin, plural of opus is opera...

I hate that I had to learn latin in highschool very very much.

• I need more synths! 😂
    I think ima grab wood synth

• Calm before the storm, surely ;)

• Yeah, a lull for people to check out their old apps is good. We fetishize novelty here far far too much!

• @CapnWillie Real talk... I refresh daily hoping for Atom update. 🙏🏻

• Come on Moog, surprise us with a new app 🙏🏻

• @Lorichs said:
    Want something new? Build it in Drambo.

😂... good point.

• Except this isn’t quiet.. it’s dope!

• @GeorgeL909 said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@CapnWillie said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Opi?

Fun fact, in latin, plural of opus is opera...

That makes a lot of sense.

I hate that I had to learn latin in highschool very very much.

I have mixed feelings that I didn’t...

• edited February 2021

Caesar adsum iam forte, Brutus aderat, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic in at.

• wimwim
    edited February 2021

Sed tamen viridi est etiam gratis mei, quæ erat usque in anatomically bene facies vehiculum potuit reperiri. Ovum iugum.

• edited February 2021

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Opi?

The true pedant would point out that the plural of Opus is Opera ....(not just in ancient Latin).
    Or might allude to the octopus, Octopode octopi, opctopuses controversy.

Not being a pedant I won’t:)

• Glad you enjoyed it! Maybe I’m missing out on a lucrative hip hop career 😂

@MeatWalrus said:
    Except this isn’t quiet.. it’s dope!

Hahahahahaha

@CapnWillie said:
    Who’da thunk in the dark quiet that is the time between magical app releases, a simple humorous comment would arise from the void and hilarity ensue?...

Alas, the proof, in honor of @iOSTRAKON and all pedants and Latin scholars be damned...

Who else dare question the articulations of Oxford, Webster or the great resident Laureate I the Cap’n?

🤣🤓😂

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    Come on Moog, surprise us with a new app 🙏🏻

It feels about time. I’d love to wake up and Super Animoog 2 has dropped out of nowhere.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2021

@CapnWillie said:
    Who’da thunk in the dark quiet that is the time between magical app releases, a simple humorous comment would arise from the void and hilarity ensue?...

Alas, the proof, in honor of @iOSTRAKON and all pedants and Latin scholars be damned...

Who else dare question the articulations of Oxford, Webster or the great resident Laureate I the Cap’n?

🤣🤓😂

I didn’t know opi was actually a word... :D

• There might be an avalance of new apps when we least expect it...

For me as a recovering app-o-holic it's actually quite nice with no major temptations :)

• edited February 2021

@BiancaNeve said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Opi?

The true pedant would point out that the plural of Opus is Opera ....(not just in ancient Latin).
    Or might allude to the octopus, Octopode octopi, opctopuses controversy.

Not being a pedant I won’t:)

I was being whimsical, like suggesting the plural of bus is bi...

(Ironically, the plural of I is us...)

• edited February 2021

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

@CapnWillie said:

🤣🤓😂

I didn’t know opi was actually a word... :D

Yeah, and he’s actually grown up to become a well-respected actor, director, and narrator of one of my favorite sitcoms

• But please no more 2 OSC VA with Ladder Filter or more analog emulations.
    Then better more unique modules for Drambo or something (for me REALLY GAME CHANGER) like Plasmonic.
    Gimme more physical modelling all the way (on all platforms).
    But also more unique FX needs the world.
    I would love to have the Moog Model D as FX unit since for some reason I love the bender in combination with the delay and could not replicate that to my taste otherwise or something really ver unique like the good old Alchemy modFX I tried since years to get elsewhere as FX but its a mystical, magic thing nothing else can do.
    PLEASE, not more of the same/similar....but I guess the market wants more VA synths and analog emulations and more obscure wavetable synths. Even as a synth junkie i get lost and tired. Maybe something is wrong with me.