Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam Up Midi CC / Auria automation

Hi all,

I've got jamup xt recently (not pro) and I'm looking at either pro or the auria in app version. Can any one help with a quick midi question? (positive grid 'user manual' a little light on info for this detail)

Can you midi CC individual fx controls in XT Pro? - I can see I can midi toggle most fx on / off but doesn't look like I can control knobs within the units (i.e. Amp tone cut / stomp box overdrive level etc). I see that you can change the wah and pitch fx depth... But that's the limit on XT basic

Can you automate all the fx controls in the Auria version, or is it the same toggle / wah & pitch?

I basically want to find out if I can automate tones changing with a bit more subtlety that ON / OFF :)

Thanks!

Comments

• If no -one is using jamup via midi - any suggestions on other guitar amps that can control fx settings (not just on/off) by midi?

Supadom was asking something similar about Flying Haggis... or anyone used Ampkit with this level of midi control?

:)