Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Must be the Iceman / a Koala thing

Koala loops made into a song using Auria; finished with TB Reverb, TB Barricade, Maze Rider, FF Q3. Iceman sample cleaned up with Brusfri, stretched and cut in Koala

Comments

• I'm just starting to understand the power of Koala. Your project shows what's possible and inspires me to start searching for something to chop and sequence. Thanks for sharing.

This also aligns with the J Dilla thread and the music he made with MPC's that helped set up this moment in time.

• @McD said:
    I'm just starting to understand the power of Koala. Your project shows what's possible and inspires me to start searching for something to chop and sequence. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for listening! I should say that the latest release has made finishing or making more complex stuff a lot easier because of the actually very good step sequencer. I was happy punching in stuff live, but being able to correct the timing of almost-good takes helps a lot.