Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Broadway for Racial Justice

This is the project I’m currently mixing, first episode just came out tonight! I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

• It sounds great. Great singers and superb musicians. You made a great mix. Any details of
    the hardware/software you used for the project?

• Awesome work!

• Thanks, yes, I’m enjoying it immensely! Sadly that’s not my studio nor did I track it, but I am honored to be mixing it.

Just using logic and my 2012 mbp with Apollo x8, apogee ensemble going into a passive external summing mixer, back into computer via two alctron “neve type” preamps and a bugbrand ssl compressor clone. Softube console 1 is my main plugin I use now, and some uad and soundtoys stuff. The reverbs are Valhalla room for short verb, uad emt140 plate, IK multimedia hall verb, uad capitol chambers, and uad akg bx20, soundtoys echo boy for delay, and uad ampex 102 for slap.

The studio did a great job tracking it, that was a big part of it, and of course those players and vocalists are phenomenal. They are releasing 3 songs every Friday night in February.

Brandon, the singer who did “Don’t you worry bout a thing” is the producer of the project and I’ve worked with him in the past on a similar project (The Gospel According to Broadway) and at the church where I do sound. Still, with the studio that they did that in, I’m really honored that the wanted me to mix. The person playing auxiliary percussion on those songs produced the mixes with Brandon, and they really pushed me to go beyond what I would have normally done, which is awesome.

Thanks for listening, I know they appreciate it as do I!

• So cool. Please keep posting updates 👊

• Enjoyed this!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2021

It's a pretty cool concept. And the mix does sound great. I know I'll get roasted but to me first singer's voice sounds flat and pitchy in a lot of places. Anyone else hearing that?

• @Ailerom said:
    It's a pretty cool concept. And the mix does sound great. I know I'll get roasted but to me her voice sounds flat in a lot of places. Anyone else hearing that?

Obviously, I’m not really in a place to comment on that. But, no shame in expressing what you feel about something that you heard.

• @Ailerom said:
    It's a pretty cool concept. And the mix does sound great. I know I'll get roasted but to me first singer's voice sounds flat and pitchy in a lot of places. Anyone else hearing that?

Maybe, but she was my favorite out of the 3.

• New episode comes out tonight! There is a vocal performance by Nasia Thomas that will knock your socks off - I sat in stunned silence for about 5 minutes after I heard the first playback.