Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Flux Mini - FREE DOWNLOAD

Comments

• edited February 2021

It’s free? Wow that’s really cool! Thanks for the freebie!!! Liked it during the open beta a lot!!!

• yeah beta was pretty cool on this one. It’s a handy little tool to have

• Apart from a very loud POP first time using it as an AUv3's it's cool!

The POP has not returned since then so It's a one off thing...
    (Sounds Like the notorious 'Click of Death' but iPadOS14.4 recovers from it without a need to reboot).

Thanks for the freebie! :)

• Ah, from the maker of the Schlap AUv3 compressor. Free = insta-download!

• Could be seen as a super lite version of Gatekeeper from Polyverse/Infected Mushroom.

Definitely a tool to have in the arsenal until Drambo gets proper Curves ;)

• Thank you @CaelumAudio for another great app!

• edited February 2021

Thanks a lot I like it very much!!

• It's a useful thing to have. Thanks a bunch @CaelumAudio ! This gesture motivates me to get some of your paid apps.

• Hi All!

Thank you @AliAhmet for sharing!

Great to hear so much positivity surrounding Flux Mini and that people are finding it useful and enjoyable! We've now got the desktop version available as well for those of you that are interested (also free): https://www.caelumaudio.com/CaelumAudio/?Page=FluxMini

Here is our release video:

Thanks for the support!

David and Gabriel

• McDMcD
    edited February 2021

I downloaded at IOS14.2 and it opens in standalone but doesn't appear as an FX in AUM.

Upgrading to 14.4 to see if that's my issue.
    UPDATE FIXED IT. Time to play!

Wow... lot's of FX goodness here... filtering, rhythmic patterning, envelope shaping. Talk this up and help more get it quick. It's worth a few bucks for sure.

• Thanks for the freebie
    Works great
    Had loads of fun already

• Thanks so much for you generosity @CaelumAudio 🙏

• This is a fantastic app - a breath of fresh air. Many thanks. I bought Schlap as well.... what a pair. I’ll definitely be looking out for more.
    Don’t forget to leave a review in the App Store.

• I'm picking up Schlap for $3. I like the Gate effect for just getting the transient attacks.
    Check it out:

• I was already looking fwd to buying it. Y’all giving away a killer diller.

• edited February 2021

This is right up my street. Thanks @CaelumAudio

• Thank you very much 👍🏼

• OboObo
    edited February 2021

@boberto said:
    I was already looking fwd to buying it. Y’all giving away a killer diller.

Same here! Rock on! 🤘
    I was going to follow the lead of someone else who posted about this being a motivator to buy this devs other apps but looks like I already have all of them!

• @CaelumAudio

Big respect.

Thank you.

🙏🏽

• Very nice and efficient, have had some fun using it on SoundFonts. Big thanks!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great app, thanks!! Using in AUM, the sync time doesn’t save with the project. Am I doing something wrong? When I reload, it reverts to the preset time instead of what I saved in project..,

• edited February 2021

@Sylaar said:
    Great app, thanks!! Using in AUM, the sync time doesn’t save with the project. Am I doing something wrong? When I reload, it reverts to the preset time instead of what I saved in project..,

I can confirm that state saving issue on 7 Plus/14.4. This is only when tweaking presets (every parameter, not only sync time are concerned by the issue). When tweaking « default » state saving works correctly.

• A nice gift.
    Thanks!

• Thank you! 😍

• edited February 2021

Hi All,

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the app!

@Sylaar and @Janosax thanks for reporting this bug, I’ll try and get a fix submitted to the App Store later today.

David

Edit: Update is submitted to the App Store.

• Holy cow this is awesome. I love it. Schlapp is also my go to compressor these days despite owning some considerably more expensive ones. Thanks @CaelumAudio <3

• Wow it’s free! Nice gesture, I love it!

• Nice little device, cheers @CaelumAudio !!!