Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best app to edit a sample? (Trim, normalize, fade in/out)

edited April 2014 in App Tips and Tricks

Hi! Right now I'm using bm2 if I want to edit a sample but I'm sure there's something easier out there ...?

Comments

• edited April 2014

AudioShare will edit a sample, so will Hokusai, TwistedWave and NanoStudio. All those work well.

• Will AudioShare fade in.out? I don't see it ..

• what I really want is something to cross fade the end of a sample withy the beginning ...

• If you have Auria you can do this pretty easily.

• I do ... I'll play with it ... I was thinking an audio editor would be the easiest, but I'll try - thanks!!

• Hi eroxxx :)

Auria is the best audio editor I've used on iOS. I just create a new temporary project, set the bpm & edit away, once I'm done, I just delete the project. Hokusai, is my 2nd favourite, but doesn't have bpm settings.

Enjoy your audio editing! All the best! <3

• Thanks!

• edited April 2014

Bm 2 is the one I go to after trying many mentioned above. Why? Because apart from a very clean almost full screen waveform display, it has most if not all importing/exporting options you may want. If it ain't broke don't fix it! ;)

• My issue with bm2 is that TE workflow is so convoluted (to me anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I have personally found Beatmaker 2 to be the most useful sample editor. It lets me choose start/end points that are more exacting than any other editor I've used. It's also the only editor I've found on iOS that does copy/paste of segments within a sample. It can do crossfades, too.

• Hokusai is free.

• Bm2, no question..

• +1 for Hokusai.I totally forgot this app. If someone only needs editing a sample then Bm2 is overkill...I hope someday Audioshare will come with advanced editing capabilities ...