Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The SWAM apps by Audio Modeling has been released

18910111214»

Comments

• @pedro said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    You're going to want the GeoSax, the trumpet, and the trombone. Don't really need anything else for a standard pop brass section

Thanks! So no tuba? I’m gonna delay purchasing that one, although I’m a sucker for low end

If you want Howard Johnson style funk or New Orleans brass band style funk, then you definitely need the tuba. But for generic funk and reggae, the electric bass holds down the bottom. A tuba would be very unusual.

• @audiomodeling said:
    @sujoybose77 @ErrkaPetti Solo Strings for iOS are expected on late March, if we do not find lats-minute technical problems, otherwise early April. Solo Woodwinds for iOS are expected not before end of June.

BTW: I've been reported about this tutorial, I think it can of interest for this community:

Thanks @audiomodeling .. I was not expecting it so early.. :smile: Are those available for beta testing?

• I was trying to play these standalone SWAM Brass instruments using Geoshred as midi controller with SWAM preset. But whenever I am playing fast notes with slides I am getting a stuck note. I have to hit panic button a few times to get rid of the stuck note. Anyone facing this issue?
    Whereas Velocity Keyboard seems to be very smooth as midi controller with almost no stuck note with equal fast glide notes. Is there something wrong I am doing or this is still midi implementation issue with Geoshred?

• @sujoybose77 said:
    I was trying to play these standalone SWAM Brass instruments using Geoshred as midi controller with SWAM preset. But whenever I am playing fast notes with slides I am getting a stuck note. I have to hit panic button a few times to get rid of the stuck note. Anyone facing this issue?
    Whereas Velocity Keyboard seems to be very smooth as midi controller with almost no stuck note with equal fast glide notes. Is there something wrong I am doing or this is still midi implementation issue with Geoshred?

I get this problem intermittently too.

• edited June 2021

New Live Preformer from Audio Modelling on offer save $30.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    New Live Preformer from Audio Modelling on offer save $30.

I was looking forward to trying out Camelot, but I’m not getting a ‘complete my bundle’ option here and have 2 of the 3 apps, weird.

• I'm playing SWAM brass and woodwind instruments with a bluetooth midi flute. When I do this there is a quite large delay on the bass tuba but not on any of the other instruments i've tried (trumpet, flute, french horn, clarinet, baritone sax). On the others, there is no noticeable delay at all.

Does anybody else experience anything like this, and is there some setting I can tweak to fix it?

This is not just a slow attack; if I play several notes quickly, the final note happens way after its played.

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    I'm playing SWAM brass and woodwind instruments with a bluetooth midi flute. When I do this there is a quite large delay on the bass tuba but not on any of the other instruments i've tried (trumpet, flute, french horn, clarinet, baritone sax). On the others, there is no noticeable delay at all.

Does anybody else experience anything like this, and is there some setting I can tweak to fix it?

This is not just a slow attack; if I play several notes quickly, the final note happens way after its played.

I would say try first to uninstall/reinstall the app.

• @Paulo164 said:

@JudasZimmerman said:
    I'm playing SWAM brass and woodwind instruments with a bluetooth midi flute. When I do this there is a quite large delay on the bass tuba but not on any of the other instruments i've tried (trumpet, flute, french horn, clarinet, baritone sax). On the others, there is no noticeable delay at all.

OMG that worked. I would never have guessed, thank you!

• @JudasZimmerman said:

@Paulo164 said:

@JudasZimmerman said:

OMG that worked. I would never have guessed, thank you!

:+1:
    Yeah, I had a similar problem with SWAM Violin (the sound played 0.3 sec after app launch then dropped until next restart).
    Only uninstalling/reinstalling solved the issue.