Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sonicware Liven XFM Multi track FM and Groove box.

Comments

• I remember when the prototype came out and people were calling it the OP-1 slayer.
    But that’s a rather...odd promo video if you’re after the hipster dollar.

• Drambo + KQ Dixie + Ruismaker FM

• @auxmux said:
    Drambo + KQ Dixie + Ruismaker FM

Thank you, this actually helps quell my terrible GAS, since I have all of those already.

Sunvox is giving me the Polyend tracker fix, gr-16 for the digitakt/tone.

Sometimes I wish I was handy enough to build a metal shell with knobs around my ipad and pretend it's a hardware groovebox so I can stop lusting after these damn things.

• edited January 2021

@GeorgeL909 said:

@auxmux said:
    Drambo + KQ Dixie + Ruismaker FM

Thank you, this actually helps quell my terrible GAS, since I have all of those already.

Sunvox is giving me the Polyend tracker fix, gr-16 for the digitakt/tone.

Sometimes I wish I was handy enough to build a metal shell with knobs around my ipad and pretend it's a hardware groovebox so I can stop lusting after these damn things.

Agreed, with all above. And, no problem, in same boat. Ditto on Sunvox. Whenever something new hardware-wise comes out, I try to think, can I replicate this with iOS 85%-95%, and often times, yes.

Below is a jam I did with Drambo and KQ Dixie for all sounds, including drums.

• This sounds pretty powerful, especially at $200.
    Anyone have both the XFM and 8bit Warps?

• @StudioES said:
    This sounds pretty powerful, especially at $200.
    Anyone have both the XFM and 8bit Warps?

Yep, and they're really rather wonderful. Can't believe the bang for buck on these.