Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide 50% sale!!!

124»

Comments

• @Crabman said:
    Blackhole or Shimmer or both?Anyone knows how long the BF sale is? 🤔

Blackhole, unless you’re really into the shimmer thing in general - but there is a bundle of reverbs you should look for.

• I’m not a huge fan, but there was one of the H9 algorithms that intrigues me…the name escapes me…it seems like they haven’t released any new ones in almost a year or so…you think they’ve stopped porting?

• thanks guys,sale will last til january then?Thats great,guess i‘ll just get both before it ends :)

• @oat_phipps said:
    I’m not a huge fan, but there was one of the H9 algorithms that intrigues me…the name escapes me…it seems like they haven’t released any new ones in almost a year or so…you think they’ve stopped porting?

I’d assume so, it’s over a year since the last H9 series release, TriceraChorus I think, about September 2020?

• The iOS sale is through January 3rd, 2022.

• Bought my first Eventide. I’ve always known about Blackhole and its beauty so thought it’d be a no-brainer, but I surprised myself with only walking away with Mangleverb.

It adds nicely to synthesized drums, Dramboise in my case. Even if you’re not adding more rhythmic value with the predelay, ect, even just the distortion alone.

I’m afraid of purchasing blackhole outta fear of getting stuck noodling around in a state of aural masturbation.

• Eventides are on sale again.I‘m gonna stock up my lib a bit. Is it „necessary“ to obtain micro pitch if i buy the chrystals harmonizer? Is micro pitch a stripped down version or still different enough to have both.Have to say i‘m looking for more effects that i can use as a send fx in AUM. Currently using my ipad only as a powerful,dual“hardware“ fx unit on my mixer.Therefore,pure Harmonizer is most probably not the best idea due to latency (even if i run ipad at 64 samples).