Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide 50% sale!!!

Comments

• @rs2000 said:
    Thanks a lot @sigma79! That's not too bad actually.
    Indeed it sounds a bit like a "tremolo" effect and I guess a "real" pitch shifter by Eventide has yet to come. Maybe this year. Will think about it 👍🏼

No worries mate.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Pxlhg said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Pxlhg said:

@Gavinski said:
    For me Crystals and Blackhole are the standouts. Others also good but depends what else you already own and what your needs are. For example if you have FAC Chorus the Eventide Chorus is not that essential. All quality fx though generally not cheap at the full price, 50 percent off is a good deal.

Bought Blackhole, my very first Eventide :D :D ... and it sounds really good. I did buy after hesitating a long time Stratosphere the other day. I now kind of regret that, most because of their fucking preset issues. Blackhole comes with 80 presets and that is exactly 80 more than Stratosphere. And also, user presets can be shared between hosts, something BlueMangoo still have issues with (such a petty, their plugs are great and cheap in comparison, otherwise).

Gonna take some thinking on that Crystal thingy, it do sound interesting. Thanks for your input.

Dog the stratosphere reverb has like 5 simple one-use knobs. You’re telling me you can’t dial in your own presets for what you want immediately? Get a grip.

It's 7 and you are saying it's not a very sensitive thing then, just a quick dial and you're there - and then I save my preset and wanna use it in another DAW and it's not there. Well you think what you think and I disagree. Simple as that.
    Their presets also often go back to default and I have had endless mails and "Oh did we not fix that replies" . No need for 'get a grip' shit, things you pay for should work and have some presets so you can learn. They are completely alone in this behavior and lack of service to the user. Again though, I do like their products and have most but that's also part of the annoyance I feel.

In the time it took to post that, you could’ve instead learned and mastered the 7 (my mistake) one-function per knob knobs

Again you really put this app to a shame. It takes 20 seconds, not only to learn it, but also to master it? Now I regret even more buying it :D (How many more than one function knobs are there)

• I just grabbed the Spring reverb and am very happy with it. Tested it with an instance of Fractal Bits, love the space it gives to drum hits.

I already owned Blackhole, Ultra Tap and Undulator - all great fx which I use a lot.

• The Eventide bundles seem to have disappeared. Was hoping to grab them. Anyone else having this issue.

• @drewinnit said:
    I just grabbed the Spring reverb and am very happy with it. Tested it with an instance of Fractal Bits, love the space it gives to drum hits.

I already owned Blackhole, Ultra Tap and Undulator - all great fx which I use a lot.

Just grabbed spring yesterday too. First Eventide effect! Sounds pretty good, but makes me miss my Van Amps Sole-Mate!

• Just grabbed Eventide's Slavic Fable, and I'll be damned if I can get a decent sound out of it!

🤓

• @SNystrom said:
    Just grabbed Eventide's Slavic Fable, and I'll be damned if I can get a decent sound out of it!

🤓

🤣

• @handed said:
    The Eventide bundles seem to have disappeared. Was hoping to grab them. Anyone else having this issue.

The app store has automatically removed the bundles when we set each individual app at 50% off. Unfortunately there's nothing we're able to do about this on our end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• is this sale for desktop plugins too?

• @eross said:
    is this sale for desktop plugins too?

This sale is just for iOs apps but keep an eye out for other sales coming up, we're celebrating our 50th anniversary this year ;)

• Woot! Excited for more Eventide releases!!!

• @Orville said:

@eross said:
    is this sale for desktop plugins too?

This sale is just for iOs apps but keep an eye out for other sales coming up, we're celebrating our 50th anniversary this year ;)

Sounds great, there are some I don’t have, so would be good to see a sale.

• edited February 2021

👀need some help!
    micropitch + qvox seem so similar. as I know -have quadravox on mac- there is off mode for voices so you can use it as dual voice pitch shifting too.
    micropitch - delay up to 2s
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s
    and qvox can do much more obviously -key/scale+octaves etc-. so do you think qvox is enough? 👀 (not sure if qvox has unison +-50cents)

• My best eventide app is Mangleverb.

• @cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    micropitch + qvox seem so similar. as I know -have quadravox on mac- there is off mode for voices so you can use it as dual voice pitch shifting too.
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s
    and qvox can do much more obviously -key/scale+octaves etc-. so do you think qvox is enough? 👀 (not sure if qvox has unison +-50cents)

You're not going to be able to get the sub-interval shifting with Qvox that you can get in Quadravox. QVox is locked to following diatonic intervals, and doesn’t offer the option to dial in a pitch shift amount in cents.

QVox is great for diatonic shifting, creating new harmonies, as a compositional tool, etc.

MicroPitch is great for thickening sounds and creating more standard delay effects.

• @Orville said:

@cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s

You're not going to be able to get the sub-interval shifting with Qvox that you can get in Quadravox. QVox is locked to following diatonic intervals, and doesn’t offer the option to dial in a pitch shift amount in cents.

QVox is great for diatonic shifting, creating new harmonies, as a compositional tool, etc.

MicroPitch is great for thickening sounds and creating more standard delay effects.

oh I see! so qvox is not the ios version quadravox (: thanks for clearing that up
    so Ill need both on ios (: they'r def essential production apps (more than effects) 🙌🏿 and also, thanks for the sale and congrats on your well-deserved success! -tec awards+50th year anniversary-

• I'd just like to let everyone know that the sale has been extended until 2/8/21. Thanks so much for your support!

• @cazel said:

@Orville said:

@cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s

oh I see! so qvox is not the ios version quadravox (: thanks for clearing that up
    so Ill need both on ios (: they'r def essential production apps (more than effects) 🙌🏿 and also, thanks for the sale and congrats on your well-deserved success! -tec awards+50th year anniversary-

Be aware that Micropitch + Qvox won't give you the functionality of Quadravox. I had to double check this as well.
    From how I understand the current choice of Eventide effects on iOS, a proper pitch shifter is yet to be released.

• @rs2000 said:

@cazel said:

@Orville said:

@cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s

Be aware that Micropitch + Qvox won't give you the functionality of Quadravox. I had to double check this as well.
    From how I understand the current choice of Eventide effects on iOS, a proper pitch shifter is yet to be released.

yep, you'r right! actually, my workflow is mac+ableton and Ive Eventide bundle on mac. -quadravox is amazing!- but ve just bought the apps too caus I really need them for my sound design process - couldnt imagine my ios synths without Es🙄-
    maybe I should finally get the H9 Max😬
    I guess harpeggiator/modulator will be soon on ios!

• @Orville said:
    I'd just like to let everyone know that the sale has been extended until 2/8/21. Thanks so much for your support!

Thanks @Orville & Eventide!!!!

• edited February 2021

@cazel said:

@rs2000 said:

@cazel said:

@Orville said:

@cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s

yep, you'r right! actually, my workflow is mac+ableton and Ive Eventide bundle on mac. -quadravox is amazing!- but ve just bought the apps too caus I really need them for my sound design process - couldnt imagine my ios synths without Es🙄-

I have the H9 Max and if you want a quality pitch shifter and own a Mac & Ableton anyway then check out zplane reTune and Elastique Pitch. Next to the Eventide pitch shifters mentioned here, I would often choose reTune/EP over them for their better quality when doing larger shifts.

BTW, the H9 Max, advertised last year with the promise that you'll get "all future algorithms for free" has just lost its future.
    https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all?_ga=2.21872382.435269411.1612235081-351852595.1606185322

• edited February 2021

I gave in and completed my collection. All these plugins sound great! I can’t wait to see what effect Eventide releases on iOS next...

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    I can’t wait to see what effect Eventide releases on iOS next...

A wallet emptyizer probably...

• @michael_m said:

@Stuntman_mike said:
    I can’t wait to see what effect Eventide releases on iOS next...

A wallet emptyizer probably...

😂

• update- Undulator went back up to $7.99

• @rs2000 said:

@cazel said:

@rs2000 said:

@cazel said:

@Orville said:

@cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s

I have the H9 Max and if you want a quality pitch shifter and own a Mac & Ableton anyway then check out zplane reTune and Elastique Pitch. Next to the Eventide pitch shifters mentioned here, I would often choose reTune/EP over them for their better quality when doing larger shifts.

BTW, the H9 Max, advertised last year with the promise that you'll get "all future algorithms for free" has just lost its future.
    https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all?_ga=2.21872382.435269411.1612235081-351852595.1606185322

@rs2000 said:

@cazel said:

@rs2000 said:

@cazel said:

@Orville said:

@cazel said:
    👀need some help!
    quadravox - up to 2.4 s

Thanks for this was thinking of buying the pedal but don’t think I’ll bother now and just stick with iOS, saved me a bundle👍

• @cazel said:
    update- Undulator went back up to $7.99

Wasn’t the sale extended till 2/8?

• @cazel said:
    update- Undulator went back up to $7.99

Sorry, this was a mistake that we've fixed so it's now back to $3.99. Thanks for pointing this out.

• Blackhole or Shimmer or both?Anyone knows how long the BF sale is? 🤔

• @Crabman said:
    Blackhole or Shimmer or both?Anyone knows how long the BF sale is? 🤔

Blackhole for sure and if you're a fan of Shimmer, get both...
    Eventide apps are like Pokemons sooner or later you'll have em' all...

@thesoundtestroom Dough did a nice stream yesterday playing with all of them, definitely worth a look!

@Orville Hope you've got some more in the pipe-line :sunglasses:

Cheers!