Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nuit for Rose - A trance track

edited April 2014 in Creations

Here's a track I made last night. I used FunkBox, Orphion, Virtual ANS, Modular, Magellan, DrumJam, e-l-s-a, The Oscillator, and the AUFX apps. Put together in Auria. I'm still trying to wrap my head around mixing and mastering, so I hope this sounds ok.

Comments

• edited April 2014

Sound is ok on my end, out of curiosity, which part was elsa? I like the use of Orphion and your app choices. This song has a ethereal feel and distance.
    Keep up the good work.

Would you elaborate on your use of elsa please? I ask because i like that sampler a lot.

• edited April 2014

Thanks for the comment and feedback. Elsa, I like it, and the samples I can get from Brother, one of humbleTune's other apps. I used that on the opening. This track is 71 bpm, Elsa was 60. Low sample rate, midrange reverb, high resonance. Sample was the melodica. It was run thru AUFX Dub and Space and Filtatron, recorded straight into Auria.