Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Becoming

edited April 2014 in Creations

Composed during Monday's Lunar Eclipse, the title is from a Greek philosopher, Heraclitus of Hephesus, who in the Sixth century BC, said that nothing in this world is constant except change and becoming.

Apps used were Animoog, ISem, Nave, Sunrizer, Audio Mastering and Easy Xylo. Volca samples and an old Stratocaster also employed. BEST heard with headphones or monitors.

Comments

• edited April 2014

sound cloud version

• Nothing says "Blood Moon" like an asynchronous, atonal, cacophony of synths! Thanks for sharing!

• I like this. Great job. And I especially like the tie-in to the eclipse and Heraclitus.

• Change is inevitable....

...except from vending machines...

• edited April 2014

@arcaneScreams , thanks, this was my first trip down this lane as I am primarily a blues guitarist but have always been a fan of electronic as well. This is somewhat of an attempt to blend the two.

@ActualProof , I am flattered by the comparison to Glen Gould's Solitude Trilogy :) it IS a bit of an oddly shaped pearl isn't it ;)

@PaulB , lol, the odd thing is I voted for change, now it's all that's left in my pocket. :{

• King of the one-liners....PaulB.

• I have to confess, that's not one of mine, but I do like to trundle it out every now and then...

• Very good!

• Enjoyed that! Great job! :)

• Very nice. There is a touch of Frippertronics about it.