Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KLF songs available to stream for first time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55507226

I love KLF. Not many bands sounded so good with their tongues so firmly in their cheeks.

And they got Tammy Wynette to sing the line “They’re justified and they’re ancient and they drive an ice cream van”.

Loving seeing the videos again. They were so brilliantly bonkers.

Mu Mu.

Comments

• They’re about the only band that produce an full on emotional reaction in me. That last bit of “Last Train...” makes my hair stand up and brings tears to my eyes. Perhaps I’m just going through the manopause

• edited January 2021

The whole album still gives me chills, it's on Spotify too...

• I was at their F**k The Millennium Y2K gig at the Barbican. Bonkers indeed.

• 👍🏻Big KLF fan here.

Don’t need the streaming though. Still got my original cassettes, vinyl and CDs!

• @Apex said:
    👍🏻Big KLF fan here.

Don’t need the streaming though. Still got my original cassettes, vinyl and CDs!

Out of all the CDs I have, What Time Is Love? is the only one that’s showing signs of “disc rot”. Why couldn’t it be something else, or one of the the wife’s?

• Yep, just the first compilation so far, but more to come.

• I haven’t played my ‘The White Room’ CD (or any other CD) for years but I did get them all in the could via iTunes Match. They’re still there in Apple Music along with “Chill out” which I have to admit to not having the original CD for, if you catch my drift. :-)

I played the white room to death in the early 90s.

I like the LP version of last train... much less bombastic but still cool.

The new compilation “Solid State Logic 1” has been remastered or just louderer-ed and sits a bit ‘better’ alongside newer tracks on Apple Music than my old CD rip.

• I did have Chill Out but gave it to another staff member along with a handful of similar CDs when I was on the games magazines up in Macclesfield, and never got it back before moving away. I also had the big version of The Manual, but left it there.

I was making synth music at the time, but fell into the fallacy that I have to make dance music because everyone else making electronic music at that time was making dance music. Took me a very long time to realise that electronic music doesn’t necessarily equate to music you can dance to. I mean, I knew that before the 90s, but somehow forgot for a while back then.

• edited January 2021

Build a fire, they're gonna build a fire....

🔥🔥🔥🔥💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💸💸💸💸💸🔥🔥🔥🔥

• I don’t know if it’s an unrealistic expectation, but it would be great if they also re-release all the original albums too.

• @michael_m said:
    I don’t know if it’s an unrealistic expectation, but it would be great if they also re-release all the original albums too.

Or even blow us away with something new, I think the world needs more justified ancients at the moment.