Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reason compact problem with AB3 sync

edited January 2021 in Support and Feedback

Hy community I am a newbie of forum
i have this problem with reason compact, it does not sync with Audiobus3
My set up is iphone8 and iOS 14.3
The connect with local network is on
Ableton link is enabled
I also have the problem with other apps
someone has same problem and solved it? Are you having problems updating the app or my setting?

Comments

• does anyone have this problem? Maybe RC is not update?

• @Kmatic said:
    does anyone have this problem? Maybe RC is not update?

Yeah it's the same here (iPad Air 3 - iOS 14.4). They, Reason Studio, doesn't seem to care about their apps but you can always write them and report it. I already have but no reply, but, don't let that stop you: the more people that report issues the better. Workaround in the meantime is to export whatever you doing in compact to audio files.

• @Pxlhg said:

@Kmatic said:

Yeah it's the same here (iPad Air 3 - iOS 14.4). They, Reason Studio, doesn't seem to care about their apps....

True. Maybe in 2021 they wil release new soundpack and it will be celebration for all people in their office. I hope I'm wrong :(

• edited February 2021

@Pxlhg said:

Yeah it's the same here (iPad Air 3 - iOS 14.4). They, Reason Studio, doesn't seem to care about their apps but you can always write them and report it. I already have but no reply, but, don't let that stop you: the more people that report issues the better. Workaround in the meantime is to export whatever you doing in compact to audio files.

Tnx for info...I wrote a reason for the problem some weeks ago we hope they will solve it s short

• @MAtrixplan said:

@Pxlhg said:

@Kmatic said:

Yeah it's the same here (iPad Air 3 - iOS 14.4). They, Reason Studio, doesn't seem to care about their apps....

True. Maybe in 2021 they wil release new soundpack and it will be celebration for all people in their office. I hope I'm wrong :(

They probably been very busy with the conversion to Reason+ so when that dust settles, maybe ... One can only hope.

• @Kmatic said:

@Pxlhg said:

Tnx for info...I wrote a reason for the problem some weeks ago we hope they will solve it s short

Just a suggestion: Have you tried starting Reason first, then connecting to it in Audiobus? Sometimes that works when starting it from Audiobus does not.

• @uncledave said:

@Kmatic said:

@Pxlhg said:

Just a suggestion: Have you tried starting Reason first, then connecting to it in Audiobus? Sometimes that works when starting it from Audiobus does not.

Yes I tried both ways to be sure and I don't think it's an AB problem but it works in AUM so something is off when using it with AB. @Michael

• @Pxlhg said:

@uncledave said:

@Kmatic said:

@Pxlhg said:

Yes I tried both ways to be sure and I don't think it's an AB problem but it works in AUM so something is off when using it with AB. @Michael

Have you tried turning on IAA sync? Or using MIDI sync? It could be their link support just isn’t working right now.

• @uncledave said:

Yes I tried everything, uninstall and reinstall both reason and ab3, open first one then the other and viceversa but nothing