Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Upcoming Bleass FX app

PerplexOn doing his thing

Comments

• Anyone willing to hazard an idea as to what it is? A slicer/looper maybe?

• @robosardine said:
    Anyone willing to hazard an idea as to what it is? A slicer/looper maybe?

Yah, kinda looks / sounds like it.

• It seems to be a one-button app. David Guetta will love it

• please
    be some sort of looper fx. when does it come out?

• It figures... I put $5 down on Chomplr and BLEASS ships a slicer. I have 3-4 slicers and
    none of them do much for me. Using a slicer requires skills I don't seem to have: meaning what I make with them sounds really bad. Then I hear someone like Henny the Biz and I realize it takes work and some skill. It's not the tool, it's the fool (in my case) or the jewel (in Hanny's case).

I'm sure the BLEASS demo's will make me think: I can use this.

Chomplr needs to allow audio import! Their samples and IAP's are yet another walled garden.

A fool and his money...

• halftime effect

• I thought a multi tap or dub delay, but that is wrong. Think iOS needs a really configurable multi tap delay. Got UltraTap and Yukawa, but still a few features missing. Might have to develop one myself.

• Hard to say, all of Perplex jams sound the same no matter what app he is using imo