Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg drumlogue (hardware)

R_2R_2
edited January 2021 in Other

Analog/Digital Groovebox

• The drumlogue is a hybrid analog/digital groovebox that is currently under development
  • A combination of powerful raw analog parts and flexible digital voices for a wide sound spectrum
  • Intuitive hands-on control for quick editing as well as a dedicated librarian for easy patch and sequence management
  • Supports KORG ‘logue SDK Multi-Engine plugin oscillators

Comments

• Interested, but not sold. I have a feeling I’d just end up loading LinnDrum samples into it

• Interesting. Thanks for posting.
    I can’t imagine myself forking out for it though given that I already have 24 drum machines on my iPad. I’m assuming that it will be well north of Volca prices.

• On the one hand, intriguing.

On the other hand, the sounds 😱

• Definitely curious, but anytime I see those little volca knobs (the red one) on a Korg synth I'm a little cautious about build quality. Still, look sexy otherwise.

• It looks interesting. I can't wait to learn more about it

• Let's see if this one is going to beat Sugar Bytes DrumComputer.

• @rs2000 said:
    Let's see if this one is going to beat Sugar Bytes DrumComputer.

I think It doesn’t look like as DC is so deep and hard to integrate in hardware

• Looks interesting. I was hoping for a Minilogue version of this for NTS oscillator, where you have more controls and the ability to save presets.