Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus "not communicating" w/Auria & Gadget?

Anyone else having similar problems? I'm admittedly still on iOS 12.3 - updating to 13 on my "art/research" iPad turned Safari into a pile of bugs, and I haven't seen a compelling reason to risk similar quirks with my otherwise quite stable "music" iPad - but Audiobus' most recent update was the first time there's been even a hint of a compatibility issue. Auria & Gadget comprise the alpha and omega of my usual AB workflow, so I'm not quite sure what to do...

Comments

• Yuck, I'm sorry to hear that @mambonassau - Would you mind sending me some diagnostics? Here’s how: using the latest version of Audiobus, open the system preferences app, then find Audiobus, and turn on Diagnostic Mode. Then open Audiobus, and recreate the problem. Finally, open Audiobus settings, and tap Get Support.