Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music ID (Shazam doesn't workz!!!111) [SOLVED!]

edited January 2021 in Other

Starting at 3:07:57

Anyone know the artist / title of this song? I find it's pretty good medicine against 2020/2021 :) (Shazam certainly doesn't)

Comments

• From the video graphics and description, it’s a Moby song. Not sure which.

• edited January 2021

@CalCutta said:
    From the video graphics and description, it’s a Moby song. Not sure which.

Yeah, I also suspected he's only playing his own songs and it did sound like his style, but I picked a few random Moby songs and got bored after a few attempts, so I reverted to Shazam... which apparently also got bored :) (I'm used to seeing like "5 Shazams" when I Shazam something so I'm aware I have a quite "special" musical taste, but not finding it at all doesn't happen that often ("No Results!") :/

• Yeah he was listed as a live act and clearly behind a keyboard so definitely his own stuff. If you go through his old discogs and compare against youtube you may find it. He was prolific in those days.

• @CalCutta said:
    Yeah he was listed as a live act and clearly behind a keyboard so definitely his own stuff. If you go through his old discogs and compare against youtube you may find it. He was prolific in those days.

I hope it wasn't some kind of "Mayday-only" B-side that never got released :D

• Definitely a 'live version' of this Moby tune

Moby - Next Is The E (Club Mix)

• @Samu said:
    Definitely a 'live version' of this Moby tune

Moby - Next Is The E (Club Mix)

That would be the song before (or after) the song I mean in the live set. But good find!

• HAH! I got it!

Moby - Everytime You Touch Me (Pure Joy Mix) (starts at 5:22)